Published: Aug 12,2015
In the face of an aging population and the rise of chronic diseases, governments around the world have been looking for solutions to reducing health care expenditures while maintaining medical service quality. eHealth, which provides electronic, digital, and automated medical services, is one of such solutions...
HD panels are the market mainstream among China’s newly released smartphone models and smartphone shipments in the second half of 2014. As HD panels have become a mainstay, several panel makers have started to build new low temperature poly-silicon (LTPS) production lines to produce high-end mobile phone panels for mobile devices...
Online shopping sites have been contributing the lion's share of global e-commerce revenues, but with the growing prevalence of mobile devices, mobile commerce is anticipated to gain more ground. "Over the years, due to the rise of mobile commerce, nearly 70% of online users spent more on mobile shopping than traditional online shopping...
Shipment value of the Taiwanese communications industry, comprising of wireless and network communications, is estimated at around NT$3.3 trillion (US$108.2 billion) in 2015, up 17.2% compared to 2014, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute)...
Market saturation, the prevalence of large-sized smartphones, and ongoing threats from low-cost notebook PCs are anticipated to slow down growth of the global tablet market. According to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), Taipei-based ICT research institute, the market will enter the stagnation period in the next few years...
Although the worldwide tablet market is expected to decline for the first time in 2015, strong growth momentum of smartphones and automotive panel markets will uphold worldwide small and medium size TFT-LCD panel shipments. MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based ICT research institute, projects that panel shipment volume will reach 3...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 2Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 4Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 5Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 6Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 7Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015
- 8Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 9Worldwide Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Spending Declined 11.5% in 2013
- 10End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory