Published: Jul 13,2015
Shipment value of the Taiwanese communications industry, comprising of wireless and network communications, is estimated at around NT$3.3 trillion (US$108.2 billion) in 2015, up 17.2% compared to 2014, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute)...
Market saturation, the prevalence of large-sized smartphones, and ongoing threats from low-cost notebook PCs are anticipated to slow down growth of the global tablet market. According to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), Taipei-based ICT research institute, the market will enter the stagnation period in the next few years...
Although the worldwide tablet market is expected to decline for the first time in 2015, strong growth momentum of smartphones and automotive panel markets will uphold worldwide small and medium size TFT-LCD panel shipments. MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based ICT research institute, projects that panel shipment volume will reach 3...
Driven by flourishing demand for smartphones and IoT (Internet of Things), global shipment volume of Wi-Fi (Wireless-Fidelity) connected devices reached around 2.27 billion units in 2014, up 18% year-on-year, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taiwan-based ICT research institute...
Taiwanese notebook PC shipment volume topped around 37.6 million units in the fourth quarter of 2014, down 1.0% sequentially and 6% year-on-year, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), Taipei-based ICT research institute...
The newest report from DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, indicates that TLC NAND flash will account for nearly half of the total NAND flash output in 4Q15. With TLC NAND applications shifting from memory card and USB drive to OEM storage devices such as eMMC/eMCP and SSD, manufacturers will in turn launch their TLC-based storage solutions this year...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 2Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 4Global LED Market Value at US$14.32 Billion in 2015 with Industry Posting Its First YoY Decline
- 5Shipment Value of Key Computing Chips is Estimated to Grow Over US$10 Billion by 2019
- 6Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 7Worldwide Large TFT-LCD Panel Supply Area to Increase by 6% in 2014
- 8End-User Applications in Transport Services and Special Machinery Remain Unchartered Territory
- 9Large-area LCD TV Panels' Increasing Share Increases Average Panel Size in 4Q 2015
- 102Q14 Mobile DRAM Revenue Ranking Shifts, SK Hynix Retakes Second with 35% Growth