In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - While the ICT industry will move towards new aspects of intelligence, openness, service, and integration...
In a recent survey conducted by MIC, the number of respondents who experienced mobile shopping in Taiwan grew from 43.7% to 62.5% at the end of 2014 in comparison to the start of the year, while 61.5% of them are positive about mobile shopping the future. Top 3 favorable factors of mobile shoppers include "shopping anywhere anytime," "easier and more convenient shopping process," and "cheaper than online shopping sites."
Ubiquinomics, a word to describe the economics that is generated from ubiquitous nature of mobile shopping, is one of the reasons that mobile users do mobile shopping on mobile devices. Compared to online shopping sites, mobile shopping is more flexible as mobile users can do mobile shopping anywhere anytime.
Amid the increasing popularity of ubiquinomics, having mobile-friendly shopping experience to immediately meet the needs of consumers is one of the reasons that consumers choose to do mobile shopping on mobile devices.
Meanwhile, the top 3 detrimental factors to affect mobile users' willingness to conduct mobile purchases were also identified in the report, which included "browsing websites on mobile devices is relatively inconvenient," "security concerns about mobile transactions," and "screens of mobile devices are too small."
"Those three detrimental factors were also found in the similar survey done at the start of 2014, which shows that mobile users still worry over security concerns over security issues," says Chang.
- 1Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 2Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 3Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 4UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"
- 5Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume to Grow 10% in 2017
- 6China’s Top 4 Brands See Steady Growth While Xiaomi Resuming Momentum