Published: Oct 23,2014
China’s e-commerce market scale has reached US $445.1 billion in 2014, and fundamentally changed consumers’ daily habits. The emergence of the e-commerce industry, has made establishment of online shops a top priority for LED manufacturers...
According to the latest NPD DisplaySearch, the display driver integrated circuit (IC) market is expected to reach $7.3 billion in 2018, up from $6.4 billion in 2012. This growth stems from driver ICs with higher resolutions and higher average selling prices, as well as integrated functions...
Shipment volume of the Taiwanese smartphone industry has topped around 5.4 million units in the third quarter of 2014. "The new rollouts of Samsung, Sony, and Apple in September have caused consumers to delay purchases and therefore dragged the sales momentum of HTC M8," said Sophia Chen, the industry analyst with MIC...
According to the NPD DisplaySearch, global tablet PC demand is slowing and shipments are forecast to grow only 2 percent year-over-year in 2014. 254 million tablet PC units will ship in 2014, which is less than the 14 percent growth NPD DisplaySearch previously forecast...
Large-size panel shipments benefiting from peak-season incentives reached 72.01 million in August, increasing on month 5.6% compared to 2.7% a year ago, according to WitsView, a subsidiary of the Taiwan-based market intelligence firm TrendForce...
Shipment volume of global PC systems - comprising of notebook PCs and desktop PCs - is forecast to reach around 299 million units in 2014, down 0.1% year-on-year, according to MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute). The global PC industry has been bolstered mainly by the PC replacement demand in the commercial market in 2014...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenue Drops Slightly in 4Q13, Micron Benefits from Elpida Acquisition
- 2Chinese Branded Orders and White-box Orders to Give a Boost to Server Shipments in 2014
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume Tops 2.33 Million Units in 1H 2015, Up 14.9% YoY
- 4Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 5Server Virtualization Continues to Grow in EMEA but Mega-Datacenters are Changing the Game
- 6Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth
- 7Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 8Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 9Worldwide Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment Spending Declined 11.5% in 2013
- 10Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017