According to the Strasbourg Agreement signed in 1971, the grouping of the technology sector and field is based on a concordance provided by IPC...
MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,111 patents related to wearable ECG devices...
"Using the IPC code, we also found that the top-five fields where smart home appliance patents have been applied for are Computer Technology (20.7%), Control (19.7%), Digital Communication (12.7%), Telecommunication (7.2%), and Furniture (7%)," says David Chen, senior analyst with MIC.
- 1Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 2Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 3Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 4Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 5IMP Remains Mainstream Resolution for Consumer IP Cameras
- 6Taiwanese Manufacturers Shipped about 1 Million Servers on the Full System in the Q4 2016
- 7UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"