In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - While the ICT industry will move towards new aspects of intelligence, openness, service, and integration...
"Using the IPC code, we also found that the top-five fields where smart home appliance patents have been applied for are Computer Technology (20.7%), Control (19.7%), Digital Communication (12.7%), Telecommunication (7.2%), and Furniture (7%)," says David Chen, senior analyst with MIC.
- 1Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 2Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 3UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"
- 4Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume to Grow 10% in 2017
- 5China’s Top 4 Brands See Steady Growth While Xiaomi Resuming Momentum
- 6Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth