In the fourth quarter of 2016, shipment volume of the Taiwanese server system shipped at the full system/barebones levels totaled about 1...
With 41.8 million units sold and an annual growth rate of 67% in 2016, smartwatch is expected to sustain an annual growth rate of 50% and achieve a sales volume of 62...
"Using the IPC code, we also found that the top-five fields where smart home appliance patents have been applied for are Computer Technology (20.7%), Control (19.7%), Digital Communication (12.7%), Telecommunication (7.2%), and Furniture (7%)," says David Chen, senior analyst with MIC.
- 1Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017
- 2Computer Technology and Control are the Most Important Smart Home Appliance Patent Fields
- 3IMP Remains Mainstream Resolution for Consumer IP Cameras
- 4Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 5Seasonal Rush for Gaming PCs to Bolster Global Motherboard and Desktop PC Shipments in 2H
- 6Taiwanese Manufacturers Shipped about 1 Million Servers on the Full System in the Q4 2016
- 7Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 8Chinese Smartphone-based VR Headsets Enjoy Fastest Growth
- 9Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016