MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,111 patents related to wearable ECG devices...
Though not listed in the world’s top 10 smartphone brands, Tecno has made outstanding achievements, securing the second place in the African smartphone market in 2016...
"Using the IPC code, we also found that the top-five fields where smart home appliance patents have been applied for are Computer Technology (20.7%), Control (19.7%), Digital Communication (12.7%), Telecommunication (7.2%), and Furniture (7%)," says David Chen, senior analyst with MIC.
- 1Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017
- 2Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 3Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 4Computer Technology and Control are the Most Important Smart Home Appliance Patent Fields
- 5IMP Remains Mainstream Resolution for Consumer IP Cameras
- 6Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 7Taiwanese Manufacturers Shipped about 1 Million Servers on the Full System in the Q4 2016
- 8Seasonal Rush for Gaming PCs to Bolster Global Motherboard and Desktop PC Shipments in 2H
- 9Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 10Chinese Smartphone-based VR Headsets Enjoy Fastest Growth