Apple's facial recognition patents, consisting of face detection (including image pre-processing) and recognition (including feature extraction)...
The progress in innovation and technology is redefining the retail industry which has undergone continuous transformation...
"Using the IPC code, we also found that the top-five fields where smart home appliance patents have been applied for are Computer Technology (20.7%), Control (19.7%), Digital Communication (12.7%), Telecommunication (7.2%), and Furniture (7%)," says David Chen, senior analyst with MIC.
- 1Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 2Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 3Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 4Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 5Taiwanese Manufacturers Shipped about 1 Million Servers on the Full System in the Q4 2016
- 6UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"
- 7Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume to Grow 10% in 2017