According to the Strasbourg Agreement signed in 1971, the grouping of the technology sector and field is based on a concordance provided by IPC...
MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,111 patents related to wearable ECG devices...
"The findings indicate that the top 10 vendors in terms of R&D intensity are Boeing, GoPro, Honeywell, SZ DJI, Lockheed Martin, IBM, France Parrot, US Navy, Raytheon, and Google. Eight out of ten are from the United States," says David Chen, senior industry analyst with MIC.
Based on the findings, two UAV technologies with the highest patent counts were "Navigation by More Than One Navigational Value," and "Control of Position or Course in 3D."
We also found that China-based SZ DJI has aggressively deployed several key technologies such as "Control of Position or Course in 3D," "Control of Position or Course in 2D," "Control of Altitude or Depth," "Control of Position or Direction by Using Feedback."
- 1Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 2Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 3Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 4Computer Technology and Control are the Most Important Smart Home Appliance Patent Fields
- 5IMP Remains Mainstream Resolution for Consumer IP Cameras
- 6Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 7Taiwanese Manufacturers Shipped about 1 Million Servers on the Full System in the Q4 2016
- 8Chinese Smartphone-based VR Headsets Enjoy Fastest Growth
- 9UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"