In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - While the ICT industry will move towards new aspects of intelligence, openness, service, and integration...
"Since Android phones` launching often takes place in the first half of the year, the shipment volume is estimated to increase at around 79.7 million units in the second quarter of 2017, up 6.7% sequentially," says Aaron Lin, industry analyst with MIC. "The drop in the first quarter was mainly because iPhone 7 market sales did not live up to expectations, which led to Apple`s decision to revise its orders down.
"Nevertheless, as FIH Mobile starts to produce Nokia phones for HMD Global in 2017, Foxconn to produce Xiaomi Redmi smartphones in its India new manufacture unit, and Wistron to manufacture iPhone SE in the production line of its Indian fully owned subsidiary ICT Service Management Solutions, Taiwan`s overall smartphone shipments will likely to see a boost this year."
- 1Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 2Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 3Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 4UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"
- 5Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume to Grow 10% in 2017
- 6China’s Top 4 Brands See Steady Growth While Xiaomi Resuming Momentum