Global server shipment value increased by 1.5% year-on-year to USD 49.4 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach about USD 50...
In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
"Since Android phones` launching often takes place in the first half of the year, the shipment volume is estimated to increase at around 79.7 million units in the second quarter of 2017, up 6.7% sequentially," says Aaron Lin, industry analyst with MIC. "The drop in the first quarter was mainly because iPhone 7 market sales did not live up to expectations, which led to Apple`s decision to revise its orders down.
"Nevertheless, as FIH Mobile starts to produce Nokia phones for HMD Global in 2017, Foxconn to produce Xiaomi Redmi smartphones in its India new manufacture unit, and Wistron to manufacture iPhone SE in the production line of its Indian fully owned subsidiary ICT Service Management Solutions, Taiwan`s overall smartphone shipments will likely to see a boost this year."
- 1Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 2UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"
- 3Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume to Grow 10% in 2017
- 4China’s Top 4 Brands See Steady Growth While Xiaomi Resuming Momentum
- 5Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth