The market size for the global digital games market is approximately USD 99.4 billion in 2016, and is expected to exceed USD 100 billion in 2017...
MIC (Market Intelligence and Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based research institute, said that Virtual Reality sicknes...
"Since Android phones` launching often takes place in the first half of the year, the shipment volume is estimated to increase at around 79.7 million units in the second quarter of 2017, up 6.7% sequentially," says Aaron Lin, industry analyst with MIC. "The drop in the first quarter was mainly because iPhone 7 market sales did not live up to expectations, which led to Apple`s decision to revise its orders down.
"Nevertheless, as FIH Mobile starts to produce Nokia phones for HMD Global in 2017, Foxconn to produce Xiaomi Redmi smartphones in its India new manufacture unit, and Wistron to manufacture iPhone SE in the production line of its Indian fully owned subsidiary ICT Service Management Solutions, Taiwan`s overall smartphone shipments will likely to see a boost this year."
- 1Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017
- 2Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 3Computer Technology and Control are the Most Important Smart Home Appliance Patent Fields
- 4IMP Remains Mainstream Resolution for Consumer IP Cameras
- 5Seasonal Rush for Gaming PCs to Bolster Global Motherboard and Desktop PC Shipments in 2H
- 6Taiwanese Manufacturers Shipped about 1 Million Servers on the Full System in the Q4 2016
- 7Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 8Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 9Chinese Smartphone-based VR Headsets Enjoy Fastest Growth
- 10Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017