Global server shipment value increased by 1.5% year-on-year to USD 49.4 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach about USD 50...
In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
"Global market value is anticipated to decline in 2016 as the market demand for PCs and smartphones will remain subdued. In Taiwan, the industry was dragged by sluggish DRAM and fabless IC shipments last year, but this year the situation is being mitigated, especially in the fabless IC and wafer foundry domains. Therefore, we believe Taiwan will be able have an over 5% year-on-year growth this year," Shih explains.
- 1TSMC: The Second Act
- 2Low Carbon Emission Precious Metals Recycling Solution: Hydrometallurgy Metal Stripping Technology
- 3UAV Patents Focus on "Navigation by More than One Navigational Value" and " Course in 3D"
- 4Embedded Technologies Shape New Industrial Automation Style
- 5Taiwanese IP Camera Shipment Volume to Grow 10% in 2017
- 6China’s Top 4 Brands See Steady Growth While Xiaomi Resuming Momentum
- 7Substitute Paper is the Main Objective
- 8Eco-Friendly Recycling Technology Allows for Common Sustainable Economy and Ecology
- 9Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth
- 10Traditional Taiwanese Scooter Industry Facing Transformation Crisis