MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,111 patents related to wearable ECG devices...
Though not listed in the world’s top 10 smartphone brands, Tecno has made outstanding achievements, securing the second place in the African smartphone market in 2016...
"Global market value is anticipated to decline in 2016 as the market demand for PCs and smartphones will remain subdued. In Taiwan, the industry was dragged by sluggish DRAM and fabless IC shipments last year, but this year the situation is being mitigated, especially in the fabless IC and wafer foundry domains. Therefore, we believe Taiwan will be able have an over 5% year-on-year growth this year," Shih explains.
- 1Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 2Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 3Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 4Taiwan OLED Display Panel Suppliers Overview
- 5PMOLED Is Showing Its Power of Diversity
- 6Sharp May Turn Into Something Good and Exciting
- 7Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017
- 8Taiwanese Industrial Tech Has the Characteristics of Being Small and Powerful
- 9Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 10Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016