Apple's facial recognition patents, consisting of face detection (including image pre-processing) and recognition (including feature extraction)...
The progress in innovation and technology is redefining the retail industry which has undergone continuous transformation...
"Global market value is anticipated to decline in 2016 as the market demand for PCs and smartphones will remain subdued. In Taiwan, the industry was dragged by sluggish DRAM and fabless IC shipments last year, but this year the situation is being mitigated, especially in the fabless IC and wafer foundry domains. Therefore, we believe Taiwan will be able have an over 5% year-on-year growth this year," Shih explains.
- 1Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 2Taiwanese Industrial Tech Has the Characteristics of Being Small and Powerful
- 3TSMC: The Second Act
- 4Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 5Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 6Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 7Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 8The Next Step In Wireless Charging
- 9Taiwanese Manufacturers Shipped about 1 Million Servers on the Full System in the Q4 2016
- 10Low Carbon Emission Precious Metals Recycling Solution: Hydrometallurgy Metal Stripping Technology