In the fourth quarter of 2016, shipment volume of the Taiwanese server system shipped at the full system/barebones levels totaled about 1...
With 41.8 million units sold and an annual growth rate of 67% in 2016, smartwatch is expected to sustain an annual growth rate of 50% and achieve a sales volume of 62...
"Global market value is anticipated to decline in 2016 as the market demand for PCs and smartphones will remain subdued. In Taiwan, the industry was dragged by sluggish DRAM and fabless IC shipments last year, but this year the situation is being mitigated, especially in the fabless IC and wafer foundry domains. Therefore, we believe Taiwan will be able have an over 5% year-on-year growth this year," Shih explains.
- 1The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 2Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 3Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 4Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 5Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to See 5.5% Growth in 2016
- 6The Conservation Mentality of Smart Agriculture Systems
- 7Should TSMC Worry About Intel Cooperating with ARM?
- 8PMOLED Is Showing Its Power of Diversity
- 9Semiconductor to Continue to be Main Growth Driver for Taiwan in 2017
- 10Taiwan OLED Display Panel Suppliers Overview