Samsung Electronics introduced its integrated Secure Element (SE) solution for Internet of Things (IoT) applications tha...
IC Insights has raised its IC market growth rate forecast for 2017 to 22%, up six percentage points from the 16% increase shown in its Mid-Year Update...
Not like in the industrial field where robots are speed and precision oriented, service industry is strictly committed to provide highest level of services quality which passion, elegance and consistency are needed. However, in current stage, robots are far away from these requirements except consistency, and not mention to provide quality services.
In the Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robot Show 2016, some of service robot applications was showcased by robotic solutions companies who are very successful in the manufacturing industry. And they attempted to bring their industrial products and know-how to service industry with some twist and transformation, like a robotic arm that can make ice cream then handing over to customers and decorate cakes or puddings.
The medical treatment field is also favored by these companies, because of in where huge amount of labor works need to be carried out including patient transporting and rehabilitation assisting. And they showcased few assistant robots to fulfill these needs from medical staff.
All of these demonstrations was very impressive and admirable, but it still has something to worry about while putting these robots into real circumstance. For example, weight, noise, power consumption and safety of the robots.
Another issue is the cold and highly repeating interactive experience, which is probably the last thing you don’t want to have as being serviced.
Luckily, the majority of the technical problems will be solved by time, thanks to the surprisingly scientific and technological evolution. But the true problem is the experience of interaction which it is very difficult to transcend.
Although Softbank's Pepper was hot selling, but it was not an ample evidence, because people are looking forward to forming an industry rather than a phantom.
- 1Mobile Phone Boards Recycling Big Data Reveals Secret of Precious Metals in Electronics
- 2Ang Lee's New Movie May Re-ignite the 3D TV Market
- 3Sensors for smartphones Are Hot Selling Items
- 4Taiwanese Industrial Tech Has the Characteristics of Being Small and Powerful
- 5PMOLED Is Showing Its Power of Diversity
- 6Taiwan's Semiconductor Industry to Continue Outperform the Global Average in 2017
- 7Chinese Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, Washing Machine Industry Concentration Remains High in 2016
- 8Taiwan Smartphone Shipments to Resume Growth in 2Q 2017
- 9Global Gaming PC Market to Remain Growth Engine for the PC Market in 2017
- 10IMP Remains Mainstream Resolution for Consumer IP Cameras