The total revenue of the global DRAM industry grew by 9% QoQ, and again hit a new record high in 3Q18, reports DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce...
According to a research conducted by Taipei-based, government-backed research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consu...
Not like in the industrial field where robots are speed and precision oriented, service industry is strictly committed to provide highest level of services quality which passion, elegance and consistency are needed. However, in current stage, robots are far away from these requirements except consistency, and not mention to provide quality services.
In the Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robot Show 2016, some of service robot applications was showcased by robotic solutions companies who are very successful in the manufacturing industry. And they attempted to bring their industrial products and know-how to service industry with some twist and transformation, like a robotic arm that can make ice cream then handing over to customers and decorate cakes or puddings.
The medical treatment field is also favored by these companies, because of in where huge amount of labor works need to be carried out including patient transporting and rehabilitation assisting. And they showcased few assistant robots to fulfill these needs from medical staff.
All of these demonstrations was very impressive and admirable, but it still has something to worry about while putting these robots into real circumstance. For example, weight, noise, power consumption and safety of the robots.
Another issue is the cold and highly repeating interactive experience, which is probably the last thing you don’t want to have as being serviced.
Luckily, the majority of the technical problems will be solved by time, thanks to the surprisingly scientific and technological evolution. But the true problem is the experience of interaction which it is very difficult to transcend.
Although Softbank's Pepper was hot selling, but it was not an ample evidence, because people are looking forward to forming an industry rather than a phantom.
- 1China’s Top 4 Brands See Steady Growth While Xiaomi Resuming Momentum
- 2Traditional Taiwanese Scooter Industry Facing Transformation Crisis
- 3Substitute Paper is the Main Objective
- 4Fab Spending Poised For Remarkable Fourth Year of Growth
- 5New Recycling Concepts to Construct a Completely New Circular Economy Ecosystem
- 6The Key Technology to Micro LED: Mass Transfer
- 7New Numerical Investigation of the Reinforcement Efficiency of Long Carbon Fiber Composites
- 8Reject Conflict Materials – You Can Make a Better Choice: Recycling
- 9XINYE Gold Establishes World’s First Eco-Friendly Gold-Stripping Mass Production Facilities
- 10Overcoming High-Precision Challenges in Manufacturing with Solid Quality as the Foundation