TAIPEI, Taiwan - 5G, smartphone, automobile, AI (Artificial Intelligence), Industrial 4.0, AR/VR head-mounted display, smart city...
Worldwide smartphone market will continue to face several negative impacts including economic policy uncertainty in both...
"Xiaomi has regained its reign again with its Mi 6/Redmi 4X/MIX 2 and its efforts to develop physical channels and overseas markets have paid off with its shipment volume growing to a new high."
- 1Traditional Taiwanese Scooter Industry Facing Transformation Crisis
- 2The Key Technology to Micro LED: Mass Transfer
- 3New Recycling Concepts to Construct a Completely New Circular Economy Ecosystem
- 4DSP and Language Libraries are the Keys to Smart Voice
- 5Reject Conflict Materials – You Can Make a Better Choice: Recycling
- 6XINYE Gold Establishes World’s First Eco-Friendly Gold-Stripping Mass Production Facilities
- 7Overcoming High-Precision Challenges in Manufacturing with Solid Quality as the Foundation
- 8Foldable Smartphones to Be Launched in 2019 with Penetration Rate of 0.1%
- 9What is the Constant Power Design of LED Driver?
- 10The Best Way to Combat Soaring Palladium Prices: Green Palladium Recycling Technology