TAIPEI, Taiwan - Tencent has been actively investing in AI, mainly through its AI incubator and investment department. The incubator...
Taipei-based government-backed research institute MIC (Market Intelligence& Consulting Institute) of III (Institute for ...
"Xiaomi has regained its reign again with its Mi 6/Redmi 4X/MIX 2 and its efforts to develop physical channels and overseas markets have paid off with its shipment volume growing to a new high."
- 1The Key Technology to Micro LED: Mass Transfer
- 2DSP and Language Libraries are the Keys to Smart Voice
- 3Reject Conflict Materials – You Can Make a Better Choice: Recycling
- 4Foldable Smartphones to Be Launched in 2019 with Penetration Rate of 0.1%
- 5XINYE Gold Establishes World’s First Eco-Friendly Gold-Stripping Mass Production Facilities
- 6Green Palladium Recycling Technology: The Best Way to Combat Soaring Palladium Prices
- 7Overcoming High-Precision Challenges in Manufacturing with Solid Quality as the Foundation
- 8Localism, US/China Trade War Impacts Taiwan's Manufacturing Industries
- 9UWin Nanotech Establishes Japan’s First E-Waste Hydrometallurgy Recycling Plant
- 10What is the Constant Power Design of LED Driver?