Andes , a Taiwanese supplier of CPU IP, has successfully licensed the N705-S solution to Japanese leading systematic company to apply in temperature-, flow- and heat- controlled system.
According to Andes, with the solution containing some advantageous positions like high efficiency, low power and smaller unit area, Andes attracted the corporation’s attention to choose it. Nonetheless, Andes’s excellent service by replying and resolving their customer’s requests immediately, rapidly and effectively is key reason to success.
Frankwell Lin, CEO of Andes Technologies, said Andes aims to enlarge Japanese market through not only promoting N705-S but developing high-end CPU solution to make more and complete options to fulfill customer needs.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Under COVID-19 Pandemic’s Influence, February LCD TV Panel Shipment Declined by 10.2%
- 2TSMC and NCTU Work on Wafer-scale One-atom-thick Insulating Layer Technology
- 3MediaTek and Samsung Introduce World’s First Wi-Fi 6 8K TV
- 4Traditional PC Market in the Asia/Pacific Region Grew by 3.8% in 2019
- 5Globalization Strategy, Edge Computing, and WISE-PaaS Leads Advantech's Long-Term Growth