IBM and University of Alberta Publish New Data on Machine Learning Algorithms to Help Predict Schizo
Published: Jul 24,2017
Axiomtek introduced its latest 15” industrial touch panel PC - the P1157E-500. This touch panel computer adopts a 15” XGA TFT LCD display, featuring an IP65-rated front bezel and 5-wire resistive touchscreen with 250 nits brightness– making it suited for use in multimedia kiosks or as a human machine interface (HMI) in factory automation applications...
Macronix announced its AEC-Q100 Grade 2/3 compliant NAND Flash memory product. The NAND Flash memory has passed all the AEC-Q100 reliability standards, and becomes the AEC-Q100 full compliant NAND Flash product for automotive applications...
Intel Democratizes Deep Learning Application Development with Launch of Movidius Neural Compute Stic
Intel launched the Movidius Neural Compute Stick, the USB-based deep learning inference kit and self-contained artificial intelligence (AI) accelerator that delivers dedicated deep neural network processing capabilities to a wide range of host devices at the edge...
The Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) announced that Bluetooth technology secure wireless connectivity now supports mesh networking. The new mesh capability enables many-to-many (m:m) device communications and is optimized for creating large-scale device networks...
MIC conducted a research study on 902 AI startups worldwide that are closely followed by investors on AngelList. Based on the scope of technologies and fields of applications, 902 AI startups were categorized into six areas: Reasoning and Recommendation, NLP (Natural Language Processing), Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Motion & Manipulation, and Computer Voice...
The top three countries in Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APeJ) that are the most capable and ready to generate efficiencies linked to IoT solutions are South Korea, Singapore and New Zealand, says a new IDC report. As expected, South Korea tops the Internet of Things (IoT) readiness index in APeJ...
- 1Equipment Damage at Micron's Taiwan Plant May Cause Temporarily Shortage of DRAM
- 2Micro LED to Become Mainstream for Mobile Display Panels
- 3Gaming Notebook PC Enjoys Booming Growth in China
- 4AMOLED Panel Market will to Surge 63% in 2017
- 5China Mobile and NTT DOCOMO Develop World's First Multi-Vendor eSIM System for IoT
- 6Semiconductor Content in an Electronic System will reach 28.1% in 2017, Says IC Insights
- 7Worldwide Device Shipments to Decline 0.3% in 2017
- 8Chinese TV Makers’ Panel Demand Expected to Raise in Q3
- 9Nichia Remained Revenue Leader in China’s LED Package Market for 2016
- 10Taiwanese LCD Manufacturer, CPT, Becomes Supplier for German Car