Published: Mar 23,2017
In terms of shipments, the iPhone 6s from Apple bested all competitors for sales in 2016, according to new analysis from IHS Markit. If looking at the fourth quarter alone, the new iPhone 7 was the 2016 best-seller, followed by iPhone 7 Plus, based on research from the IHS Markit Smartphone Shipment Database, which tracks quarterly shipment data for more than 350 smartphone models...
According to MIC(Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based IT research institute, that each flexible display technology has different limitations and thus the development of their key components has also varied...
Mobile payments are mainly used for paying restaurant bills and vouchers, and for transportation fees, according to a survey released by Taipei-based IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute). "T...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Micron Technology today announced that on March 14 it successfully won the auction for Cando Corporation assets, which will be utilized in establishing a back-end site for Micron Taiwan. Micron has now completed the title acquisition process for the new site...
Toshiba Corporation today announced that it will contribute to better understanding of weather conditions in Taiwan by providing the Taiwan Central Weather Bureau with an S-band weather radar system with an antenna in the world’s largest class, for installation in Chigu district, Tainan city...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to the IDC2016 mobile phone market survey report, in 2016 the mobile phone market in Taiwan had a total volume of 9.19 million units, which was a 17% reduction from the previous year. Smart phones accounted for 95% of this volume with a total of 8...
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5TSMC's 5nm Process Scheduled to Enter Risk Production in 2019
- 6u-blox, Pietro Fiorentini and Terranova Demonstrate Narrowband IoT Functionality in the Field
- 7AUO Expands 8.5G Production Capacity to Occupy 65” TV Market
- 8Hon Hai Declares Intention to Purchase Toshiba's Chip Business
- 9Uwin Nanotech and Xin Ye Industry Assisting the Philippines in Establishing Green Mining Procedures
- 10Smartphone Manufacturing Grows Significantly by 21% in Q4 2016