Published: Jan 19,2018
NEC today announced the presentation of technologies and solutions for working together with telecom carriers in the co-creation of new business models and the implementation of 5G solutions at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2018 at the Fira Gran Via, Barcelona, from February 26 to March 1, in Hall 3, stand #3M30...
Samsung Electronics today announced that it has started mass production of the industry’s first 16-gigabit (Gb) Graphics Double Data Rate 6 (GDDR6) memory for use in advanced graphics processing for gaming devices and graphics cards as well as automotive...
According to TrendForce’s latest report, Breakdown Analysis of China’s Semiconductor Industry, many fabs are being built in China with high capital expenditures, attracting attention from the industry. In particular, new fab construction projects like Silan Microelectronics and CanSemi etc...
Demand for liquid crystal display (LCD) panels from South Korean and Chinese TV makers was strong in the fourth quarter of 2017, but implementation of their panel purchasing strategies for the first quarter of 2018 may result in a correction as demand expectations change...
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today that it has developed what is believed to be the industry’s highest performing automotive camera technology that detects various object types at distances of up to about 100 meters, which will enable drivers to receive advanced warning for enhanced driving safety in coming mirrorless cars...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - HTC announced that they will participate in the 2018 Taipei Game Show and showcase the newest Vive member, the Vive Pro, as well as the Vive wireless module which was developed in collaboration with Intel. The two products will make their debut in Taiwan...
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2China’s Production Capacity of 300mm Wafer Will Approach 700,000 Pc/Month, Says TrendForce
- 3Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 4Taiwan Establishes PCB Smart Manufacturing Alliance
- 5Amazon Establishes Joint Innovation Center in Taiwan
- 6VR Market Shipments at 5 Million Units in 2018, TrendForce Says
- 7Taiwan's ITRI Creates 3D Printed Bone Material for Ethnic Chinese People
- 8Global Smartphone Production Growth to Drop to 5% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 9LEDs Took Half a Billion Tons of Carbon Dioxide From the Sky in 2017, IHS Markit Says
- 10Server DRAM Prices Keep Climbing, Says TrendForce