Published: Mar 20,2019
Hyundai Mobis has joined hands with an IT company to develop an autonomous driving platform. On March 20th, Hyundai Mobis announced that it has entered into an MOU for joint development of an AI-based autonomous driving platform with Yandex, one of the Europe’s largest Internet companies that build intelligent products and services powered by machine learning...
China’s mobile ecosystem added RMB5.2 trillion ($750 billion) in value to the country’s economy last year, equivalent to 5.5 per cent of China’s GDP in 2018, according to a new GSMA report. The data features in the first ever China edition of the GSMA’s Mobile Economy report series, which is published today at a special roundtable event in Beijing to discuss the latest developments in the Chinese mobile industry as it enters the 5G era...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – ASIX Electronics is going to present the first EtherCAT slave controller in Greater China area – “AX58100 2/3-Port EtherCAT Slave Controller” at Hannover Messe 2019 ETG Joint Booth. The AX58100 integrates two embedded Fast Ethernet PHYs which can support both copper and fiber industrial Ethernet applications and supports some additional interfaces such as Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)...
HSIN, Taiwan - Andes Technology announced the availability of SEGGER powerful development solutions support for Andes RISC-V processor families. Andes RISC-V processors are based on AndeStar V5 architecture, which maintains the full compatibility to RISC-V technology and thus inherits its compact, modular and extensible advantages...
According to TrendForce's newest research report, development momentum of advanced production processes has been dropping due to weakening demand in most end markets, including smartphones. Foundries face a severe challenge in 1Q19, and global foundry production revenue for the first quarter is expected to decline by around 16% compared to the same quarter 2018, arriving at 14...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Ministry of Science and Technology and the National Tsing Hua University have long supported Professor Chih-Huang Lai and Professor Hsiu-Hau Lin’s research team to study characteristics, process and control of magnetic random access memory (MRAM)...
- 1Tongtai Establishes Taiwan’s First Smart Manufacturing Line for Motorcycles
- 2A Memory that Remembers
- 3TSMC Expected to Reach 48.1% Market Share, Says TrendForce
- 4TSIA Q4 2018 and Year 2018 Statistics on Taiwan IC Industry
- 5Moxa and NTU Team Up to Establish Networking Innovation Lab
- 6Prospectively Academic Achievements Improving Blood Transfusion and Food Safety
- 7Taiwan-UK AI Cooperation Creates New Opportunities
- 8GLORIA 2019 in TIMTOS Intelligent machinery and manufacturing Innovation Forum
- 9Global Smartphone Sales Stalled in the Q418, Yet Huawei Achieved a 37.6% Growth
- 10MediaTek Collaborates with Device Makers and RF Leaders to Stimulate 5G Smartphone Innovation