Published: Dec 12,2019
HSINCHU, Taiwan - The Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI), Taiwan's largest and one of the world's leading high-tech applied research institutions, today announced it will introduce and demonstrate AI and robotics technologies at its booth 25650, LVCC, South Hall 2 at CES 2020...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Advantech is hosting the Embedded IoT World Partner Conference at its IoT Campus at Linkou. The conference theme is, Leading Embedded Innovation into an AIoT Future. It will showcase various IoT and AIoT related solutions co-created by Advantech, its partners, and customers from around the world...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – M31 Technology announced today of their “PCIe PHY” and “MIPI D PHY” ISO 26262 Automotive Safety Integrity Level ASIL B Ready certification approved by German authority SGS-TÜV. This is following the prior ISO certifications received for high speed interface IP- “MIPI M PHY”, foundation IP- “GPIO” and “SRAM Compiler”...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Acer announced its consolidated revenues for November at NT$20.43 billion, growing by 14.6% month-on-month (MoM); and its year-to-November revenues at NT$210.95 billion, down 4.4% year-on-year (YoY). For year-to-November, Acer’s gaming line grew by 28% in unit shipments, and thin-and-light notebooks grew by 22% in unit shipments, YoY...
Lattice Semiconductor announced its new low power FPGA platform, Lattice Nexus. The platform is architected to deliver power-efficient performance that will benefit developers of a wide range of applications, including AI for IoT, video, hardware security, embedded vision, 5G infrastructure and industrial/automotive automation...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Committed to promoting the development of the photovoltaic industry in Taiwan, Photonics Industry & Technology Development Association (PIDA) on December 6 held a press briefing and pledged to actively engage in more collaborations with public associations to collectively promote the development of Taiwan's photovoltaic industry...
- 1MediaTek Reveals More Details About Dimensity 1000 5G SoC
- 2Automated Test Systems from Kistler Generated Huge Interest at Blechexpo 2019
- 33Q19 NAND Flash Revenue Grows 10% amidst Resurging Pre-Peak Season Demand for Shipment
- 4Global OSAT Market Shows Signs of Recovery in 2H19, But Yearly Revenue to Decline Slightly
- 5Asia/Pacific Spending on Security Solutions Projected to Reach 16.4 Billion in 2019
- 6Exploring the Humor Styles of Taiwanese From Neurocognitive to Socio-cultural Perspectives
- 7ASML to Take Semiconductor Equipment Lead from Applied Materials in 2019
- 8Demand for Preemptive 3Q19 DRAM Shipment Rises, Pushing Global DRAM Revenue Up by 4%
- 9Aetina x Ke Cheng Intellectualized AVI Equipment
- 10NVIDIA Expands Cooperation with NCKU – Re-Deploys Five DGX-1 Supercomputers