Published: Apr 21,2017
Among the possible new technologies to be incorporated in this year’s refresh of the iPhone series, 3D sensing has generated a lot of interests in terms of applications. A 3D sensing solution requires an RGB camera module an infrared (IR) sensor module that uses VCSEL (vertical-cavity surface-emitting laser) as a light source...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The Taiwan External Trade Development Council (TAITRA) announced today that at the Taiwan Excellence press conference leading Taiwanese industrial and technology companies Delta Electronics, HIWIN Technologies, HIWIN Microsystems, and Tatung will introduce their companies and showcase their latest innovations...
HARMAN International, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung focused on connected technologies for the automotive, consumer and enterprise markets, is pleased to announce it has expanded its relationship with Baidu, the leading Chinese Internet and web services company, to jointly develop new cloud-based artificial intelligence (AI) solutions aimed at Chinese automakers...
Following its very successful debut at COMPUTEX 2016, SmarTEX will again provide a glimpse of future lifestyles and commerce made possible by IoT. At SmarTEX, attendees will find IoT applications in trending information and communications technology (ICT) categories including security solutions, smart home and entertainment, wearables, Internet of Vehicles (IoV), automotive electronics and smart technology solutions...
Samsung Electronics announced today that its second generation 10-nanometer (nm) FinFET process technology, 10LPP (Low Power Plus), has been qualified and is ready for production. With further enhancement in 3D FinFET structure, 10LPP allows up to 10-percent higher performance or 15-percent lower power consumption compared to the first generation 10LPE (Low-Power Early) process with the same area scaling...
NVIDIA and Facebook today announced the result of our joint work to advance artificial intelligence with Caffe2, a new AI deep learning framework contributed by Facebook to the open-source community. NVIDIA and Facebook are delivering AI acceleration through its work on the Caffe2 deep learning framework...
- 1Tightening Supply from AMOLED to Push Up NOR Flash Prices
- 2Compal Announces NT$3.089 Investment in China's LeTV
- 3Foreign Fabs in China to Compel Country’s Domestic Foundries to Expedite Their 28nm Production
- 4UWin nanotech and Xin-Ye Industrial to Green Philippines' Mining Industry with Innovative Solutions
- 5Intel Collaborating with Preferred Networks in Japan on Deep Learning
- 6Global Semiconductor Materials Market Increases 2.4% in 2016
- 7TAICS Signs MOU with IEEE for the New 5G Era
- 8Over 60% AI Patents are Used for Natural Language Data Processing
- 9Taiwan’s 2016 Precision Optics Output Declined 10%
- 10III and China Steel Jointly Collaborate on Industrial Smart Glasses Solution