Published: Nov 23,2017
Thanks to the gradual recovery of smartphone market and the advent of busy season, mobile DRAM demands picked up on Q3, boosting prices. Average price hike for mobile DRAM was less than 5% in Q3, mainly for narrowing regional price differences and slightly raising quotes for high-density models, as a result of the sequential revenue growth of 4...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Advantech Co., Ltd. wins 6th place in the 2017 Best Taiwan Global Brands with a brand value of USD$484 million, and Advantech 's growth rate of brand value uped to 11%, which is the biggest growth rate among of Taiwan global brands this year...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Global Unichip Corporation (GUC), has expanded its global influence with the opening of its newest office in Nanjing, China. The office will provide a broad range of ASIC services to the fast-growing China market...
North America-based manufacturers of semiconductor equipment posted $2.02 billion in billings worldwide in October 2017 (three-month average basis), according to the October Equipment Market Data Subscription (EMDS) Billings Report published today by SEMI...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Brand value surveying organization Interbrand announced a list of the “2017 Best Global Taiwan Brands” consisting of 20 Taiwanese international brands. The technology industry could be considered to be an outstanding performer with the following seven key players: Acer, Asus, HTC, Advantech, MediaTek, DELTA, and Transcend...
According to TrendForce, the Chinese government will continue supporting heavily in this industry at levels of central government and local authorities. In addition to assisting weak yet significant nodes in the industry chain...
- 1TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 2China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 3Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 4HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars
- 5Shipments of Oxide TFT LCD Mobile PC Panels to Grow 200%
- 6Samsung Could Increase Competition in DRAM Market Next Year, TrendForce Says
- 7Tablet Market Is at the Point of Recovery, TrendForce Says
- 8Two ITRI Technologies Named CES 2018 Innovation Awards Honorees
- 9Global Branded TV Shipments to Drop by 4.2% Annually for 2017, TrendForce Says
- 10Taiwanese LTE CPE Shipment Volume to Grow 18% in 2H 2017