Published: Sep 22,2017
Today, in Rome, ASUS CEO Jerry Shen unveiled the ZenFone 4 smartphones — ZenFone 4 Pro with gigabit connectivity, ZenFone 4, ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro, ZenFone 4 Selfie and ZenFone 4 Max — during the We Love Photo press event. ZenFone 4 is the first family of smartphones to all feature dual rear or dual front cameras, enabling users to capture the best photos in any scenario, at any distance, and in any lighting conditions...
Toshiba Machine announced the opening of a new technical center for machine tools in its Gotemba plant in Japan that incorporates numerous features for developing machine tool businesses. The Technical Center conducts test ma...
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced that it has developed a silicon carbide (SiC) power device with what is believed to be the world’s highest power efficiency in a device of its type. The newly-developed unit is designed to be installed in power modules, and does not require a high-speed protection circuit to interrupt supply when excess current is detected...
Rear-view and side-view mirrors on new vehicles will begin to see major changes over the next decade, according to new analysis from business information provider IHS Markit. Combining high-definition cameras and displays in place of – or to complement – traditional mirror designs offers a compelling case for automakers to improve on fuel efficiency and battery range...
According to DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, the Toshiba Memory Corporation (TMC) deal will start to have a notable impact on the NAND Flash market in the first half of 2018 as the negotiations took longer than expected...
Holtek Semiconductor's Taiwan and Mainland China New Product Presentation tour will this year take place between October 12 and November 2. The first seminar kicks-off on October 12 at the Ambassador Hotel in Taipei. As the combination of home life...
- 1SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 2We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 3Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Winbond to Establish Factory in Kaohsiung to Manufacture Niche Type DRAM and Flash Memory
- 655% of Respondents Will Not Ride in a Fully Autonomous Vehicle, Gartner Says
- 7Mobile 3D Sensing Hardware Market to Expand at a CAGR of 209% From 2017 to 2020
- 8FCA Joines the BMW, Intel and Mobileye League to Develop Autonomous Driving Platform
- 9Larger-sized Screens Enables Public Display Revenue to Grow 18% CAGR
- 10Chinese Robot Market Enters Period of Rapid Growth