Published: May 29,2017
HyperX, the gaming division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., today announced the production expansion of its Predator memory lineup with new performance kits. The ultra-fast HyperX Predator DDR4 includes frequencies up to 4,000MHz to meet the needs of gamers and DIY system builders...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — ASUS Chairman Jonney Shih took the stage at today’s Computex 2017 press event to present The Edge of Beyond: an introduction to a line-up of thin-and-light ZenBook and VivoBook laptops that push the boundaries of design and technology to deliver ultimate mobile computing experiences...
Fujitsu Laboratories today announced that it has successfully developed a cathode material for lithium iron phosphate rechargeable batteries. This new material offers high voltage that could only be achieved by cobalt-based materials in the past...
Mouser Electronics, Inc. and Macnica, Inc. announced a new strategic partnership to support to Japanese design engineers. With the partnership, Mouser and Macnica are introducing a new co-branded website available to customers in Japan...
AVerMedia Technologies announced it will unveil full range gaming and professional video streaming solutions during Computex 2017 at Nangang Exhibition Center. AVerMedia will showcase a genuinely new video streaming solution designed for live streamers or game streamers, and invite two famous celebrity streamers to demonstrate how to “stream themselves into the spotlight”...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - At COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2017, LEADTEK Research Inc. will present rich and diversified products that stretch across three major fields, i.e. entertainment, computation and smart medicine, and bring the latest technologies and exceptional experience of the products to the buyers...
- 11Q17 Global DRAM Revenue Rose by 13.4% Due to a 30% Hike in PC DRAM
- 2Shipments of IGZO Tablet Panels to Grow 46%
- 3Automotive Display Systems Market Valued at $11.6B in 2017
- 4Sharp Decline in Revenues for Taiwanese PC Firms in April
- 5Tablet Shipments Fell by 34.5% in Q1 2017, TrendForce Reports
- 6Taiwanese VR HMD Industry to Stay Raising Throughout 2017
- 7Global Market for Esports Video is Booming, with China Leading the Way
- 8Global LCD TV Shipments to Drop by 31% in Q1, Says TrendForce
- 9eMemory Taps into IoT Markets with its Game-Changing Security IP
- 10Huawei Overtakes OPPO to Become the NO.1 Smartphone Company in China in 2017Q1