Published: Sep 28,2020
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The 2020 Taiwan Innotech Expo's (TIE’s) Innovation Pilot Pavilion, organized by the Industrial Development Bureau (IDB), MOEA, opened yesterday (September 24) at the Taipei World Trade Center Exhibition Hall 1...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Due to intelligence and network trends in recent years, the global automotive industry has been fervently investing in the development of driver assistance systems. According to survey results from JD Power, an authority on auto ratings in the U...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - eEver Technology, Inc. and Etron Technology, Inc. jointly announce that their new USB Type-C E-Marker controller IC, EJ903, has been certified by USB-IF for USB4 Cables and Intel for Thunderbolt 4 Cables. This positions eEver and Etron Tech as the world’s first supplier of USB-IF certified USB4 & Intel certified Thunderbolt 4 E-Marker ICs, advancing next-generation, top-performing electrical cables to the market...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The new AI Tech Business Matchmaking Platform wants international investors and people in tech to swipe right for Taiwanese AI companies. Driven by the “Taiwan AI Action Plan” initiative, this is the world’s first AI business matchmaking platform, offering unprecedented access into Taiwan’s burgeoning AI ecosystem, which is already home to the likes of Amazon, Google, IBM, and Microsoft...
White paper follows extensive performance testing – carried out with Rosenberger Hochfrequenztechnik – on five plating types under a 720 hrs salt spray corrosion test. HUBER+SUHNER and Rosenberger worked closely together to create this white paper...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will establish the Philippine FA Center in Manila on the premises of its local subsidiary, MELCO Factory Automation Philippines Inc. The new facility, which is scheduled to start operating on October 1, will strengthen servicing of Mitsubishi Electric factory automation (FA) products in the Philippines and thereby facilitate expansion of the company’s local business in FA systems...
- 1Alibaba Unveils New Manufacturing Digital Factory
- 2EVs Pushing Battery Prices Down and ESS to Next Phase of Energy Transition, reveals GlobalData
- 3Bureau Veritas Supports Moxa to Obtain the First IEC 62443-4-1 Certificate
- 4Covestro Invited to Taiwan Sustainable Supply Chain Forum: Building Circular Ecosystems
- 5World’s First USB PD E-Marker Transmission Control IC, Certified by USB-IF for USB4 and Intel
- 6TSMC Continues to Reap the Benefits of Strong Demand for 7nm and 5nm Devices, Says IC Insights
- 7Acer Announces New Spin 7 Powered by the Qualcomm 5G Platform
- 8Notebook Computer Shipment Expected to Soar Past 180 Million Units in 2020
- 9Bluetooth Modules from u-blox Prove Instrumental in COVID-19 Track and Trace Wearable Devices
- 10Enterprise storage market in APAC to reach US$55.6bn in 2024