Published: Mar 07,2018
DFON Biomedical Technology Inc., ITRI's first beauty care products startup, today officially marked its inauguration and unveiled a new generation of products, demonstrating how innovative technology can be applied in the development of cosmetics and skin care products...
StarVR Corporation announces a major deployment of its location-based VR entertainment solution at Emaar Entertainment’s VR Park at The Dubai Mall, one of the world’s largest indoor VR theme parks. Working in tandem with Starbreeze Studios...
HSINCHU, Taiwan — M31 Technology Corporation and Macroblock Inc. today announced to establish their long-term partnership. Macroblock will continue adopting M31’s unique low-power IP solutions for its development of LED Driver IC to actively deploy various LED display screens and LED lighting markets in the world...
The prices of most LED package products in the Chinese market remained stable in February 2018, and some of the products saw slight price drop as suppliers tried to clear inventory, says LEDinside, a division of TrendForce. According to LEDinside analyst Terri Wang, a few of high-power ceramic-substrate LED package products have a slight price drop of 0...
At the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Conference 2018, Intel unveiled a collaboration with Lenovo and Diaceutics that will allow doctors and health care providers to harness the power of artificial intelligence (AI) to transform patient diagnostic testing and improve treatment...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan’s Agriculture Minister Lin Tsung-hsien on March 3 visited Taiwanese businesspeople-operated companies and retailers in Kuala Lumpur that have been selling Taiwan-produced agricultural products, hoping to expand the market share of halal market and to promote Taiwan-produced fertilizer, seeds, agricultural machines in Malaysia...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON
- 6Adoption Rate of 3D Sensing in Smartphones is Estimated at 13.1% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 7Samsung Electronics Breaks Ground on New EUV Line in Hwaseong
- 8Foxconn Returns to the First Place of TV OEM
- 9Penetration Rate of Full-screen Smartphone Will Surge to 45% in 2018
- 10Adoption Rate of SSD in Notebooks to 50%, Says TrendForce