Published: May 14,2018
The Consumer Technology Association (CTA) announced that CES Asia 2018 Startup Park will boast the largest exhibition since its inception, with more than 100 of the most innovative exhibitors from across the world expected to showcase their latest technology...
Sony Corporation announced that it has developed two new products, the SPRESENCE main and extension boards for IoT applications, equipped with a smart-sensing processor. The new products go on sale July 31. The main board utilizes a multi-CPU structure equipped with Sony's state-of-the-art GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) receiver and high-res audio codec...
LED vertical integration manufacturer Lextar Electronics will release its adaptive driving beam (ADB) LED headlight module system. In coordination with CCD module, it can detect oncoming cars and dynamically adjust the beam pattern, creating a future new trend for LED automotive headlights...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – MediaTek Inc. today announced the appointment of Anku Jain to the role of chief representative of MediaTek India. Since joining MediaTek 14 years ago, Jain has played an important role in developing MediaTek’s operations in India...
The India public cloud services revenue is projected to grow 37.5 percent in 2018 to total US$2.5 billion, up from US$1.8 billion in 2017, according to Gartner, Inc. While the public cloud revenue market in India exhibits solid growth in 2018, the growth rate is expected to flatten, which is indicative of a maturing market," said Sid Nag, research director at Gartner...
Market research firm TrendForce reports that the global tablet shipments for 1Q18 recorded only 31.29 million units, a steep quarterly decline of 35.0% due to the traditional off season. When it comes to the second quarter, the tablet shipments are expected to grow by 11...
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce
- 6Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform
- 7AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 8Taiwan Commences Operation of First Peta-Level Supercomputer “Taiwania”
- 9CES Asia 2018 to Highlight More Than 100 Startups from 13 Countries/Regions
- 10Delta to Establish Robotics R&D Headquarters in Taiwan to Lock Down Smart Robot Arm