Published: Oct 13,2017
Spirent Communications announced today it has signed an agreement to partner with the China Mobile 5G Joint Innovation Center Project. As part of the first phase of the 5G C-RAN project, Spirent and the China Mobile 5G C-RAN Working Group successfully completed automated performance testing...
Worldwide semiconductor revenue is forecast to total $411.1 billion in 2017, an increase of 19.7 percent from 2016, according to Gartner, Inc. This represents the strongest growth since the 2010 recovery from the financial crisis when revenue increased by 31...
DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, estimates that mobile (LPDDR) DRAM products will see sequentially quarterly price increases in the average range of 10~15% in the fourth quarter of 2017. This price hike is attributed to DRAM suppliers seeking to correct price differences among various applications as well as the year-end busy season in the smartphone market...
TYAN, the subsidiary of MITAC Computing Technology Corporation, showcases their latest GPU-optimized platforms that target the high performance computing and artificial intelligence sectors at the GPU Technology Conference in Munich, Germany during Oct 10~12...
Toshiba Corporation today announced that its board of directors has approved a further investment by Toshiba Memory Corporation (TMC), a wholly-owned subsidiary that manufactures Flash memory, in manufacturing equipment for the Fab 6 clean room under construction at Yokkaichi Operations...
Worldwide PC shipments totaled 67 million units in the third quarter of 2017, a 3.6 percent decline from the third quarter of 2016, according to preliminary results by Gartner, Inc. This is the 12th consecutive quarter of declining PC shipments...
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 4NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year
- 6Taiwan's Foldable AMOLED Display Technology is Approaching Commercial Standards
- 7China Semiconductor Fab Equipment Spending Forecasted to Over Than $12 Billion
- 8New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- 9Apple iPhone 7 Remained Top Smartphone Model in First Half of 2017, IHS Markit Says
- 10Toshiba Memory to Further Invest in Production Equipment for Fab 6 at Yokkaichi Operations