Published: Dec 14,2017
Toshiba Corporation, Toshiba Memory Corporation and Western Digital Corporation have entered into a global settlement agreement to resolve their ongoing disputes in litigation and arbitration, strengthen and extend their relationship, and enhance the mutual commitment to their ongoing flash memory collaboration...
NEC Corporation and NEC Technologies India Private Limited (NECTI) announced that they will establish a FIWARE Lab node in India. The objective is to encourage application developers and solution provider organizations, government bodies and academia to experiment and innovate FIWARE-based solutions for smart cities...
2020 will be a pivotal year in AI-related employment dynamics, according to Gartner, Inc., as artificial intelligence (AI) will become a positive job motivator. The number of jobs affected by AI will vary by industry; through 2019, healthcare, the public sector and education will see continuously growing job demand while manufacturing will be hit the hardest...
According to LEDinside, a division of TrendForce, many smartphone companies have been developing 3D sensing embedded devices since Apple launched iPhone X featuring 3D sensor. LEDinside anticipates that the value of global infrared laser projector market for mobile 3D sensing is estimated to reach US$246 million in 2017, and is forecast to grow to around US$1...
SEMI today released its Year-end Forecast at the annual SEMICON Japan exposition. SEMI projects that worldwide sales of new semiconductor manufacturing equipment will increase 35.6 percent to US$55.9 billion in 2017, marking the first time that the semiconductor equipment market has exceeded the previous market high of US$47...
iST together with its joint venture, DEKRA iST made a remarkable breakthrough in the field of reliability verification and testing. Announced recently iST has entered Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with DEKRA iST and America’s leading reliability designer DfR Solutions (DfR)...
- 1Taiwan's Nanya Completes First Self-Developed 20nm 8GB DDR 4 DRAM
- 2The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 3Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 4China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 5Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 6Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking
- 7Sony Releases a Back-Illuminated Time-of-Flight Image Sensor
- 8VR Market Shipments at 5 Million Units in 2018, TrendForce Says
- 9Samsung Mass Producing Industry’s First 2nd-Gen, 10-Nanometer Class DRAM
- 10Global Smartphone Production Growth to Drop to 5% in 2018, Says TrendForce