Published: Feb 08,2018
HSINCHU, Taiwan – Nuvoton Technology Corporation and OnBoard Security is partnering to incorporate greater security into the Internet of Things (IoT). OnBoard Security’s TrustSentinel TSS 2.0 now supports Nuvoton’s NPCT family of Trusted Platform Modules (TPM)...
On February 2, 2018, Seoul Semiconductor Co., Ltd filed a patent infringement lawsuit in Italy in the Court of Milan against Mouser Electronics Inc., as well as its Italian subsidiary – for the sale of certain Everlight LED products...
Chinese Panel Makers Catching Up Fast in LTPS LCD Panel Shipments for Mobile Phones, IHS Markit Says
Total shipments of mobile phone displays, including thin-film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT LCD) and active matrix organic light-emitting diode (AMOLED) panels, reached 2.01 billion units in 2017, up 3 percent from 2016, according to preliminary estimate from business information provider IHS Markit...
Self-driving taxi services that combine ridesharing and autonomous vehicles have undergone road tests in 2017, and most companies expect to launch their commercial self-driving taxi services formally in 2021, which will tremendously change the future of transport...
IBASE Technology and Quividi announced their partnership to provide Quividi-compatible digital signage players. The IBASE SI-613-QT player has been officially tested by Quividi, ensuring its full capability of running Quividi’s VidiReports 6...
MACOM Technology Solutions Holdings, Inc. and STMicroelectronics today announced an agreement to develop GaN (Gallium Nitride) on Silicon wafers to be manufactured by ST for MACOM's use across an array of RF applications. While expanding MACOM's source of supply...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON
- 6Adoption Rate of 3D Sensing in Smartphones is Estimated at 13.1% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 7Samsung Electronics Breaks Ground on New EUV Line in Hwaseong
- 8Foxconn Returns to the First Place of TV OEM
- 9Penetration Rate of Full-screen Smartphone Will Surge to 45% in 2018
- 10Adoption Rate of SSD in Notebooks to 50%, Says TrendForce