Published: Sep 26,2017
Intel today announced that its new family of 8th Gen Intel Core desktop processors will be available for purchase beginning Oct. 5, 2017. The new desktop processor family is built for gamers, content creators and overclockers who require premium performance...
RAM Telecom International, Inc. (RTI) and NEC Corporation announced that the Southeast Asia - United States Cable System (SEA-US) is ready for commercial service following acceptance by the SEA-US consortium, and that construction has commenced on the Hong Kong - Guam Cable System (HK-G) extension...
North American Semiconductor Equipment Industry Posts $2.18B in Billings in August North America-based manufacturers of semiconductor equipment posted $2.18 billion in billings worldwide in August 2017 (three-month average basis), according to the August Equipment Market Data Subscription (EMDS) Billings Report published today by SEMI...
WitsView, a division of TrendForce, anticipates OLED’s representation in the smartphone market will increase substantially following the release of iPhone X. With Apple expected to support this display technology in the future, the percentage of OLED models in the total annual smartphone shipments worldwide is projected to climb from 28% this year to 33% in 2018...
Today, in Rome, ASUS CEO Jerry Shen unveiled the ZenFone 4 smartphones — ZenFone 4 Pro with gigabit connectivity, ZenFone 4, ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro, ZenFone 4 Selfie and ZenFone 4 Max — during the We Love Photo press event. ZenFone 4 is the first family of smartphones to all feature dual rear or dual front cameras, enabling users to capture the best photos in any scenario, at any distance, and in any lighting conditions...
Toshiba Machine announced the opening of a new technical center for machine tools in its Gotemba plant in Japan that incorporates numerous features for developing machine tool businesses. The Technical Center conducts test ma...
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 4E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year
- 6China Semiconductor Fab Equipment Spending Forecasted to Over Than $12 Billion
- 7Taiwan's Foldable AMOLED Display Technology is Approaching Commercial Standards
- 8New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- 9Apple iPhone 7 Remained Top Smartphone Model in First Half of 2017, IHS Markit Says
- 10Toshiba Memory to Further Invest in Production Equipment for Fab 6 at Yokkaichi Operations