Published: Nov 02,2017
WitsView, a division of TrendForce, reports that the global shipments of branded TV sets for the third quarter of 2017 totaled 54.99 million units, showing an increase of 16% from the second quarter and a year-on-year decline of 4...
Sony Corporation today announced "aibo" the evolution of its autonomous entertainment robot. aibo can form an emotional bond with members of the household while providing them with love, affection, and the joy of nurturing and raising a companion...
Hikvision held an Artificial Intelligence forum in Shenzhen, China on October 28, where Hikvision introduced its AI Cloud, the next level of AI technology development, and its comprehensive implementation in a variety of vertical applications...
Renesas Electronics Corporation today announced it will establish a “New Energy Vehicle Solution Center” on November 1, 2017, directly under the China Business Unit to accelerate engagement with the Chinese new energy vehicle (NEV) market...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Taiwan Association of Information and Communication Standards (TAICS) and Association of Radio Industries and Businesses (ARIB) today organized jointly the “5G-era Smartphone Application and Service Workshop” in Taipei, Taiwan...
More than a dozen product categories in optoelectronics, sensors and actuators, and discretes semiconductors (O-S-D) are on track to set record-high annual sales this year, according to a new update of IC Insights’ 2017 O-S-D Report...
- 1TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 2China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 3Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 4HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars
- 5Taiwan's NAR Labs and Synopsys Sign LOI for AI Technology Cooperation
- 6Samsung Could Increase Competition in DRAM Market Next Year, TrendForce Says
- 7Shipments of Oxide TFT LCD Mobile PC Panels to Grow 200%
- 8Tablet Market Is at the Point of Recovery, TrendForce Says
- 9Global Branded TV Shipments to Drop by 4.2% Annually for 2017, TrendForce Says
- 10Taiwanese LTE CPE Shipment Volume to Grow 18% in 2H 2017