Published: Apr 17,2019
HSINCHU, Taiwan –TSMC today announced its 6-nanometer (N6) process, which provides a significant enhancement of its industry-leading N7 technology and offers customers a highly competitive performance-to-cost advantage as well as fast time-to-market with direct migration from N7-based designs...
Global research institute TrendForce asserts in its latest Global Automotive Market Decode for 1Q report that the global automotive market scale is predicted to reach 94.4 million in shipments 2019, a 0.8% decrease compared to 2018...
Samsung Electronics today announced that its 5-nanometer (nm) FinFET process technology is complete in its development and is now ready for customers’ samples. By adding another cutting-edge node to its extreme ultraviolet (EUV)-based process offerings, Samsung is proving once again its leadership in the advanced foundry market...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Facebook last week celebrated the relocation of a headquarters office to Taiwan. Executive Yuan Vice Premier Chen Chi-mai was in attendance and expressed his affirmation of Facebook’s development and strengthening of digital and technological domains in Taiwan...
Worldwide PC shipments totaled 58.5 million units in the first quarter of 2019, a 4.6 percent decline from the first quarter of 2018, according to preliminary results by Gartner, Inc. “We saw the start of a rebound in PC shipments in mid-2018...
Dr Len Dauphinee, President of HomeGrid Forum, has revealed the Alliance’s G.hn technology roadmap at the 23rd IEEE International Symposium on Power Line Communications (ISPLC). HomeGrid Forum’s attendance at the event follows its recent expansion of G...
- 1Andes Launches First DSP Instruction Set for RISC-V Multi-Core Processors to Challenge the HPC Marke
- 2AAEON Announces Cloud Ready Solutions Powered by Microsoft Azure
- 3Promoting AI – Microsoft and Kaohsiung City Government Host iMTduo
- 4NTU College of Medicine Shares Viewpoint Regarding IBM Watson Bottleneck
- 5AUO Showcases Mini LED Backlit LCDs across Diverse Verticals at SID 2019
- 6Taiwan’s NTHU and iStaging Introduce Smart 3D Panorama Reconstruction
- 7Advantech Teams Up with Chunghwa Telecom to Establish 5G Industry Ecological Chain
- 8Taiwan Establishes Eye Health Industry Platform
- 9A Great Leap Forward in Fuel Cell Technology Made at Taiwan’s NTHU
- 10Memory Sales Continue to Strongly Impact Total IC Market