Published: Jan 25,2018
HSIHCHU, Taiwan – The Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) was named a 2017 Clarivate Analytics Top 100 Global Innovator today (Jan. 25, 2018). The annual report highlights the most successful organizations in the world that are active in innovation through research and development, protection of their IP and the achievement of commercial success...
Qeexo and STMicroelectronics today announced a collaboration to further accelerate integration of Qeexo’s FingerSense technology by OEMs. Already, Qeexo’s FingerSense platform, which can differentiate between fingertip, knuckle, nail, and stylus-based touches, has been deployed on over 100 million devices worldwide...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - DTS, a global leader in high-definition audio solutions and a wholly owned subsidiary of Xperi Corporation, announced the integration of DTS Virtual:X post-processing technology in a wide range of MStar Semiconductor’s smart TV system-on-chip (SoC) platforms...
Apple Garosugil will open in Seoul on Saturday at 10 a.m., bringing Apple’s products, in-store programming and services together for South Korean customers to experience for the first time all in one place. South of the Han River, in the heart of the Gangnam area, the store’s 25-foot glass facade invites visitors in from the tree-lined street, where interior trees mirror those outside, blurring the lines between the street and store...
Samsung Electronics has announced today its continued commitment to first-pass silicon success for its foundry customers’ chip designs by launching the Samsung Advanced Foundry Ecosystem (SAFE) program. The SAFE program ensures deep collaboration between the Samsung Foundry...
The United States will impose 30% tariff on solar cell and module imports, according to the announcement made by U.S government on January 22. EnergyTrend, a division of TrendForce, makes the following notes regarding the impacts of this new decision on the industry...
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years
- 61Q18 Mobile DRAM Prices to Rise by a Mere 3% on Weak Demand, TrendForce Says
- 7VR Area Becomes a Hot Spot at Taipei Game Show 2018 “INDIE HOUSE”
- 8IDC Forecast Expects APEJ 3D Printing Spending to Reach USD 3.6 Billion by 2021
- 9Apple Surpassed ASUS in 2017 Global Notebook Market
- 10Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years