Published: Apr 02,2018
TAIPEI, Taiwan — ASUS announced successful completion of the validation procedure in UL Environment’s Circularity Facts program. The program employs sustainability procedures and standards to quantify a company’s efforts to move operations towards a more circular approach, where waste is minimized and materials are kept in use for longer periods...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan Electronic Equipment Industry Association (TEEIA) on March 29 held the “Sixth Annual Three-Time General Assembly and TEEIA Annual Meeting.” At the event, they stated that equipment in the the high-tech industry must continually grow and be cultivated and will be able to be a leading industry in driving upgrades to the smart machinery industry...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – ITRI startup LoFTech has tapped Juiker, a Taiwan B2B-focused cloud communications software platform, in cooperating with Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group (VNPT) on launching a new OTT application named Karo...
According to the latest IT panel shipment report of WitsView, a division of TrendForce, the total shipments of PC monitor panels and notebook panels in 2017 were 314.94 million pieces, a YoY increase of 3%. In 2018, IT panel makers will focus on reducing border size, increasing viewing angle and resolution...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Chunghwa Telecom Group and PChome Online today announced the creation of joint venture capital fund CHT-PCH NO.1, focusing on the support of e-commerce, Internet Digital Life technology startups. With a total investment of NT$400 million and future plans to invest more capital, Chunghwa Telecom and PChome are providing necessary resources to assist in developing Taiwan's early stage entrepreneurship ecosystem...
The market for organic materials used to manufacture organic light-emitting diode (OLED) display panels jumped during the second half of 2017, according to IHS Markit (Nasdaq: INFO). The market, as measured by revenue, was estimated to be $355 million in the second half of 2017, up 20 percent from the first half of the year...
- 1Taipei City Government Invites Tech Leaders to Jointly Develop Smart City
- 2The Three Major Chinese Memory Companies Arrange Trial Production to Begin in 2H18
- 3Increased Supply of IT Panels in 2018 May Pose a Risk of Oversupply
- 4Taiwan Establishes National Quantum Computer Research Project
- 5AMOLED Panel Demand in Smartphone Market Expected to Grow Much Slower Than Expected, IHS Markit Says
- 6Shift to 5G will Not Happen in 2018, Says GlobalData
- 7Third Generation Semiconductor Materials Show Market Potential Due to 5G and Automotive
- 8Acer Teams Up With Leading Hospitals Across Taiwan to Provide Cloud-based Remote Healthcare Services
- 9ITRI Software Startup Taps into Vietnamese Market
- 10G4 and Collaborative Partners Exhibit Smart Vision Technology