Published: Feb 26,2018
Samsung Electronics today introduced the newest addition to its ISOCELL image sensor family, the 3-stack ISOCELL Fast 2L3. The 1.4-micrometer (μm) 12-megapixel (Mp) image sensor with integrated dynamic random access memory (DRAM) delivers fast data readout speeds to capture both rapid movements in super-slow motion and sharper still photographs with less noise and distortion...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - MediaTek announced that they have joined “Open Neural Network Exchange (ONNX) to promote Artificial Intelligence (AI) technological innovation and the development of terminal AI platforms. ONNX was jointly created by Amazon, Facebook, and Microsoft, all of which have shifted in the direction of creating interoperability standards for different frameworks of deep learning models...
Samsung Electronics announced that it broke ground on a new EUV (extreme ultraviolet) line in Hwaseong, Korea, aiming to maintain its leadership in state-of-the-art semiconductor technology. With this new EUV line, Samsung will be able to strengthen its leadership in the single nanometer process technology by responding to market demand from various applications...
AAEON will be taking part at this year’s Embedded World trade fair in Nuremburg, Germany. The fair, which is now in its 16th year, is widely regarded as being one of the world’s most important embedded systems events. As part of its involvement at Embedded World, AAEON will showcase a number of products including Box and Panel PCs, a range of motherboards, and the UP Squared industrial innovators’ board...
As a core subsidiary of Tsinghua Unigroup, Unigroup Spreadtrum & RDA, and Intel Corporation officially announced a long-term strategic collaboration on 5G. The companies plan to develop a 5G smartphone platform for the China market that will feature an Intel 5G modem and will be targeted to coincide with 5G network deployments in 2019...
Fingerprint Cards Launches FPC1291, the first commercial third-generation fingerprint sensor. The new FPC1291 is a single-chip, single-die solution, removing the need for a companion chip while maintaining and even exceeding the performance benefits of the dual-chip solution...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON
- 6Adoption Rate of 3D Sensing in Smartphones is Estimated at 13.1% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 7Samsung Electronics Breaks Ground on New EUV Line in Hwaseong
- 8Foxconn Returns to the First Place of TV OEM
- 9Penetration Rate of Full-screen Smartphone Will Surge to 45% in 2018
- 10Adoption Rate of SSD in Notebooks to 50%, Says TrendForce