Published: Feb 07,2018
NVIDIA and Continental today announced they are partnering to create top-to-bottom AI self-driving vehicle systems built on the NVIDIA DRIVE platform, with a planned market introduction starting in 2021. The partnership will enable the production of AI computer systems that scale from automated Level 2 features through full Level 5 self-driving capabilities, where the vehicle has no steering wheel or pedals...
According to preliminary data from the IDC Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker, the China smartphone market declined 15.7% year-over-year (YoY) in 2017Q4 and 4.9% for the whole of 2017. “In 2017, the minor upgrades that Chinese smartphone companies made to their offerings were not enough to move consumers to splurge on new models, resulting in a general slowdown in the market...
EnergyTrend, a division TrendForce, has recently published a new report Market of Advanced PV Technology. According to the report, requirements outlined in China’s Top Runner Program (3rd phase) will drive solar PV companies to improve efficiency in order to win the biddings on projects...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Winbond on last Friday, February 2 at a legal briefing session explained that supply and demand will remain stable for DRAM and Flash in 2018 and that there will be a trend towards health and upward movement in both markets...
The recently released 2018 edition of IC Insights’ McClean Report shows that the fastest growing types of microprocessors in the last five years have been mobile system-on-chip (SoC) designs for tablets and data-handling cellphones and MPUs used in embedded-processing applications...
KAOHSIUNG, Taiwan - Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc. and Cadence Design Systems today announced they have collaborated to release a System-in-Package (SiP) EDA solution that addresses the challenges of designing and verifying Fan-Out Chip-on-Substrate (FOCoS) multi-die packages...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON
- 6Adoption Rate of 3D Sensing in Smartphones is Estimated at 13.1% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 7Samsung Electronics Breaks Ground on New EUV Line in Hwaseong
- 8Foxconn Returns to the First Place of TV OEM
- 9Penetration Rate of Full-screen Smartphone Will Surge to 45% in 2018
- 10Adoption Rate of SSD in Notebooks to 50%, Says TrendForce