Published: Dec 12,2017
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Hsinchu County, Jianshih Township on December 8 launched Taiwan's first Demand-Responsive Transportation System (DRTS) information media platform. Hsinchu County, Jianshih Township Hall, K-BEST Technology, and Institute for Information Industry (III) collaborated to establish the DRTS operations platform...
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd. today announced the development of WAN acceleration technology that can deliver transfer speeds up to 40Gbps for migration of large volumes of data between clouds, using servers equipped with field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs)...
In the third quarter of 2017, worldwide server revenue increased 16 percent year over year, while shipments grew 5.1 percent from the second quarter of 2016, according to Gartner, Inc. "The third quarter of 2017 produced continued growth on a global level with varying regional results," said Jeffrey Hewitt, research vice president at Gartner...
Molex has merged automotive-grade durability with mass availability on its line of USB Smart Charge Modules. Manufactured specifically for customers’ automotive and commercial vehicles that require a smart-charge USB module, Molex products feature state-of-the-art design to give users maximum performance...
THine Electronics announces establishment of THine’s original interface technology for image sensor cameras, VBOC (Video By One Cable/Connector for Camera). VBOC is interface technology that provides more than tenfold transmission effective band as compared with existing interface technologies for transmitting images from image sensor camera to frame grabber...
DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, expects lower demand for NAND Flash in 1Q18 due to the traditional off-peak season. The demand from notebooks, tablets, and smartphones (mainly Chinese branded smartphones) is estimated to drop by more than 15% compared with 4Q17, and that from server will remain generally the same...
- 1Taiwan's Nanya Completes First Self-Developed 20nm 8GB DDR 4 DRAM
- 2The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 3Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 4China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 5Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 6Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking
- 7Sony Releases a Back-Illuminated Time-of-Flight Image Sensor
- 8VR Market Shipments at 5 Million Units in 2018, TrendForce Says
- 9Samsung Mass Producing Industry’s First 2nd-Gen, 10-Nanometer Class DRAM
- 10Global Smartphone Production Growth to Drop to 5% in 2018, Says TrendForce