Published: Sep 22,2017
Rear-view and side-view mirrors on new vehicles will begin to see major changes over the next decade, according to new analysis from business information provider IHS Markit. Combining high-definition cameras and displays in place of – or to complement – traditional mirror designs offers a compelling case for automakers to improve on fuel efficiency and battery range...
According to DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, the Toshiba Memory Corporation (TMC) deal will start to have a notable impact on the NAND Flash market in the first half of 2018 as the negotiations took longer than expected...
Holtek Semiconductor's Taiwan and Mainland China New Product Presentation tour will this year take place between October 12 and November 2. The first seminar kicks-off on October 12 at the Ambassador Hotel in Taipei. As the combination of home life...
The latest results from the Asia/Pacific (Excluding Japan) 3D Printer Forecast, 2017–2021 reveals 3D printer shipments in the Asia/Pacific excluding Japan (APeJ) grew by almost 106% in 2016 compared to 2015. China remains the major growth driver in the region after hitting 122% shipment growth rate in 2016...
Seagate Technology and Tencent Technology signed a Strategic Partnership Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for cooperation in the field of information technology. Tencent will regard Seagate as a key supplier of storage solutions, and Seagate will treat Tencent as a Strategic Partner and set up a special service team for Tencent...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to the findings of a recent study conducted by IDC, during the second quarter of 2017, due to weakening market demand coupled with the postponement of new products, although the global smart phone industry's manufacturing output experienced a slight increase of 1...
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 4E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year
- 6China Semiconductor Fab Equipment Spending Forecasted to Over Than $12 Billion
- 7Taiwan's Foldable AMOLED Display Technology is Approaching Commercial Standards
- 8New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- 9Apple iPhone 7 Remained Top Smartphone Model in First Half of 2017, IHS Markit Says
- 10Toshiba Memory to Further Invest in Production Equipment for Fab 6 at Yokkaichi Operations