Published: May 21,2018
According to the report of DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, the Enterprise SSD market has been expanding in recent years driven by the development of data center, AI, big data, 5G, and edge computing. The shipments of Enterprise SSD are expected to reach 30 million units this year, up from less than 20 million units in 2016...
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has emerged as the most frequently mentioned theme in discussions among the key disruptive technologies during the first quarter (Q1) of 2018 on Twitter, according to leading data and analytics company GlobalData...
Being an important platform for game developers in Asia, Taipei Game Show (TGS) has been actively engaging in the international stage and form strategic alliances with major international game shows in recent years. Other than inviting game developers from various countries to exhibit at the Taipei Game Show...
Despite the recent adjustments of product mix by suppliers, the supply of server DRAM remained tight in 1Q18, thus resulting in high average selling prices. Consequently, the total revenue of the three major server DRAM suppliers rose by 10...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan’s largest rotary electrical manufacturer TECO Electric and Machinery Co., Ltd. (TECO) and MHI Vestas Offshore Wind (MVOW) have signed a memorandum of cooperation and will undertake the manufacturing of 9...
Despite the low seasonality factor and brands turning their focus away from volume growth, the demand for large display panels showed better-than-expected results in the first quarter of 2018, albeit still weak, according to IHS Markit...
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce
- 6Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform
- 7TSMC to Rush Production of 7nm; End Products to Come Out This Year
- 8Taiwan Commences Operation of First Peta-Level Supercomputer “Taiwania”
- 9CES Asia 2018 to Highlight More Than 100 Startups from 13 Countries/Regions
- 10Delta to Establish Robotics R&D Headquarters in Taiwan to Lock Down Smart Robot Arm