Published: Jan 11,2018
STMicroelectronics Selects GLOBALFOUNDRIES 22FDX to Extend Its FD-SOI Platform and Technology Leader
GLOBALFOUNDRIES and STMicroelectronics today announced that ST has selected GF’s 22nm FD-SOI (22FDX) technology platform to support its next-generation of processor solutions for industrial and consumer applications. After deploying the industry’s first 28nm FD-SOI technology platform...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Amazon is optimistic about the talent in Taiwan and growth in demand, and these are two incentives for Amazon to partner up and establish their first flagship joint innovation center in Taiwan. On January 11, they are expected to jointly hold a briefing session on the signing of an agreement with the city government in Banqiao District, New Taipei City...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - The Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI), Taiwan’s largest high-tech applied research institutions, demonstrated its cutting-edge R&D achievements in AI Applications at CES 2018, Las Vegas, attracting considerable attention from visitors...
Telechips Inc. today announced their first ever 14nm finFET, system-on-a-chip (SoC) for 4K Set Top Boxes (STBs) to meet the demand of broadcast, IPTV and Over-the-top (OTT) video for operators around the world. The latest STBs powered by the TCC899X SoC series decodes 4K video at 60 frames per second with a responsive 4K UI while handling other stringent requirements including: Dolby Vision...
According to the latest report of DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, the price of server DRAM will continue to rise as the supply remains tight in 1Q18. Meanwhile, previous 2133MHz products will be overtaken by higher clock rate (2666MHz and 2400MHz) production, so high-bandwidth server modules will become the mainstream products...
Alibaba A.I. Labs and MediaTek today announced a strategic collaboration in Internet of Things (IoT) initiatives including smart home protocols, customized IoT chips and AI smart hardware, with the aim of fostering the development of a connected world in the IoT era...
- 1Taiwan's Nanya Completes First Self-Developed 20nm 8GB DDR 4 DRAM
- 2The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 3Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 4China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 5Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 6Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking
- 7Sony Releases a Back-Illuminated Time-of-Flight Image Sensor
- 8VR Market Shipments at 5 Million Units in 2018, TrendForce Says
- 9Samsung Mass Producing Industry’s First 2nd-Gen, 10-Nanometer Class DRAM
- 10Global Smartphone Production Growth to Drop to 5% in 2018, Says TrendForce