Published: Oct 19,2017
The latest lithium-ion battery market report from EnergyTrend, a division of TrendForce, finds that the price upswing for battery cells has started to moderate since this third quarter. Although the price of cobalt reached a new high for the recent years during the third quarter, prices of battery cells have been climbing more slowly after the large hikes in the second quarter...
Global shipments of gaming monitors increased 350 percent to 1.1 million units in the first half of 2017 from the same period a year ago, according to IHS Markit. Gaming is the hottest application for desktop monitors, invigorating a mature product category...
M31 Technology Corporation, a global Silicon Intellectual Property (IP) boutique, today announced that Corigine’s USB 3.1 Gen 2 PC host and device controller intellectual property (IP) with M31 28nm PHY is certified by the USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) and compliant with USB SuperSpeed+, the fastest USB speed standard...
SEMI today announced its new China IC Industry Outlook Report. With an increasing presence in the global semiconductor manufacturing supply chain, the market opportunities in China are expanding dramatically. China is the largest consumer of semiconductors in the world, but it currently relies mainly on semiconductor imports to drive its growth...
Mobileye and Intel today announced a formal, mathematical formula to ensure that a self-driving vehicle operates in a responsible manner and does not cause accidents. Speaking today at the World Knowledge Forum in Seoul, South Korea, professor Amnon Shashua, Mobileye CEO and Intel senior vice president, offered the autonomous driving industry a way to prove the safety of autonomous vehicles...
Power Integrations announced the opening of a new location in Penang, Malaysia. The facility will serve as a production-support and R&D center as well as an operations hub from which the company will manage its Asian supply chain...
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 4E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year
- 6China Semiconductor Fab Equipment Spending Forecasted to Over Than $12 Billion
- 7Taiwan's Foldable AMOLED Display Technology is Approaching Commercial Standards
- 8New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- 9Apple iPhone 7 Remained Top Smartphone Model in First Half of 2017, IHS Markit Says
- 10Toshiba Memory to Further Invest in Production Equipment for Fab 6 at Yokkaichi Operations