Published: Mar 14,2018
Google has unveiled a new Cloud Healthcare Application Programming Interface (API) at the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) Annual Conference & Exhibition 2018 in Las Vegas. The tool enables clients to absorb and manage multiple types of medical data on one platform...
Peratech announced that its active-matrix 3D force touch sensor is integrated with a flexible OLCD, demonstrating how two disruptive technologies can work together to enable new applications. The solution can be used to create flexible displays that incorporate multi-point force-touch sensing of arbitrary size, from wearable devices to large displays...
After two years of unprecedented capacity expansion, South Korean flat panel display (FPD) manufacturers will essentially halt new active-matrix organic light-emitting diode (AMOLED) panel factory construction for mobile applications in 2018...
In 1Q18, the traditional off-season, SSD market has seen obviously less stock up orders from PC OEMs compared with 4Q17, according to DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce. SSD suppliers have cut prices to enhance PC OEMs’ willingness to adopt their new 64/72-layer 3D-SSD products...
HSINCHU, Taiwan - Faraday Technology today announced its FPGA-to-ASIC conversion service has successfully completed several AI related projects including drone vision, medical image analysis, smart appliances, and 3D sensing. It brings remarkable power saving, enhanced performance and lower system cost to meet the specific AI requirement...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to Economic Daily News, the Hon Hai Group will expand their scale of development in India and in the western part of the country establish automotive, industrial networking, and smart home manufacturing services...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON
- 6Adoption Rate of 3D Sensing in Smartphones is Estimated at 13.1% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 7Samsung Electronics Breaks Ground on New EUV Line in Hwaseong
- 8Foxconn Returns to the First Place of TV OEM
- 9Penetration Rate of Full-screen Smartphone Will Surge to 45% in 2018
- 10Seoul Semiconductor Successfully Invalidates Everlight’s Patent in the United Kingdom