Andes Launches First DSP Instruction Set for RISC-V Multi-Core Processors to Challenge the HPC Marke
Published: Apr 22,2019
HSINCHU, Taiwan - A revolutionary breakthrough was recently achieved by an interdisciplinary research team based at National Tsing Hua University (NTHU) in Taiwan, led by Prof. Chih-Huang Lai and Prof. Hsiu-Hau Lin. By adding a layer of platinum, only a few nanometers thick, it generates spin current to switch the pinned magnetic moments at will – a task that has never been accomplished before...
STMicroelectronics has joined forces with Virscient, a provider of hardware and software development services and support for customers building automotive solutions using ST's Telemaco3P secure telematics and connectivity processors...
The Wireless Broadband Alliance has announced the world’s first Wi-Fi 6 Industrial Enterprise and IoT trial, as part of its ongoing Wi-Fi 6 program. Mettis Aerospace will work with WBA members to test several use cases on a Wi-Fi 6 network at its 27-acre West Midlands facility...
Electricity plays an important role on the research and development (R&D) of the science and technology as well as human-being daily life. New Generation Light-driven Photovoltaics, (NLPVs, such as dye-sensitized, perovskite, quantum-dot solar cells and organic photovoltaics) have high efficiency not only under strong sun light but also under room light illumination...
Intel today announced its intention to exit the 5G smartphone modem business and complete an assessment of the opportunities for 4G and 5G modems in PCs, internet of things devices and other data-centric devices. Intel will also continue to invest in its 5G network infrastructure business...
Altos Computing, a subsidiary of Acer, has announced a new accelerated genome solution in close collaboration with WASAI Technology, a big-data acceleration expert focusing on human genome sequencing as a global launch at BIO-IT World Conference & Expo 2019...
- 1Andes Launches First DSP Instruction Set for RISC-V Multi-Core Processors to Challenge the HPC Marke
- 2AAEON Announces Cloud Ready Solutions Powered by Microsoft Azure
- 3Promoting AI – Microsoft and Kaohsiung City Government Host iMTduo
- 4NTU College of Medicine Shares Viewpoint Regarding IBM Watson Bottleneck
- 5AUO Showcases Mini LED Backlit LCDs across Diverse Verticals at SID 2019
- 6Taiwan’s NTHU and iStaging Introduce Smart 3D Panorama Reconstruction
- 7Advantech Teams Up with Chunghwa Telecom to Establish 5G Industry Ecological Chain
- 8Taiwan Establishes Eye Health Industry Platform
- 9A Great Leap Forward in Fuel Cell Technology Made at Taiwan’s NTHU
- 10Memory Sales Continue to Strongly Impact Total IC Market