Published: Oct 03,2017
TAIPEI, Taiwan - The flexible and thin features of electronic paper have enabled it to jump out of the scope of traditional electronic tags and e-reader applications and be utilized in more large-scale applications while also manifesting its display characteristics in the development of large-sized applications...
Toshiba Corporation today announced the development of its next-generation SCiB, which uses a new material to double the capacity of the battery anode. The new battery offers high- energy density and the ultra-rapid recharging required for automotive applications...
The Apple iPhone 7 outsold all other smartphone models globally during the first six months of 2017, followed by the iPhone 7 Plus, according to a new report from IHS Markit. iPhone models remain the most popular smartphones, maintaining their bestseller positions since launching...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – IBASE Technology announced that its UMT-7211 medical panel PC has won the 2018 Taiwan Excellence award delivered by the Ministry of Economic Affairs in Taiwan. This is the second award for UMT-7211, following the recognition from COMPUTEX d&i awards 2017...
According to the latest IDC Asia Pacific Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker, the total hardcopy peripherals shipment in 2017Q2 for the Asia Pacific region excluding Japan (APeJ) was 7.84 million units. Inkjet and laser unit shipments both expanded during the quarter, growing 2...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – TSMC Chairman Morris Chang today announced his retirement in June 2018, and will not participate in any TSMC management activities. Meanwhile, TSMC also announced dual leadership of Dr. Mark Liu and Dr. C.C...
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 4NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year
- 6Taiwan's Foldable AMOLED Display Technology is Approaching Commercial Standards
- 7China Semiconductor Fab Equipment Spending Forecasted to Over Than $12 Billion
- 8New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- 9Apple iPhone 7 Remained Top Smartphone Model in First Half of 2017, IHS Markit Says
- 10Toshiba Memory to Further Invest in Production Equipment for Fab 6 at Yokkaichi Operations