Published: May 14,2019
Growth continues to top the list of CEO business priorities in 2019 and 2020, according to a recent survey of CEOs and senior executives by Gartner, Inc. The most notable change in comparison to last year’s results is that a growing number of CEOs also deem financial priorities important, especially profitability improvement...
Silicon Mobility announced today the opening of a subsidiary in Shanghai, China. This subsidiary will provide support for local customers. It will be headed by Vincent Cruvellier, co-founder and vice president of operations for Silicon Mobility...
Mitsubishi Electric announced today that it will acquire the remaining shares of ICONICS, Inc., a U.S. software company focused on SCADA,1 IoT, mobile, analytics and cloud software products for the manufacturing, industrial and building-automation markets, to make the company a 100% subsidiary within the Mitsubishi Electric Group...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) today announced that its leading array of display technologies will be showcased at SID’s Display Week 2019, the annual premier international gathering of the electronic information displays industry, in San Jose, California from May 14 to 16...
Samsung Electronics announced that it has received the ISO 26262 certification for functional safety in automotive components from TÜV Rheinland, a globally renowned third-party testing, inspection and certification company. The accreditation of Samsung’s new functional safety management system ensures that the company’s advanced automotive semiconductors...
The 10 largest suppliers of analog ICs accounted for 60% of worldwide analog sales last year, or $36.1 billion, compared to nearly 61% in 2017, or about $33.0 billion, according to IC Insights’ 2018 rankings of leading semiconductor companies...
- 1Andes Launches First DSP Instruction Set for RISC-V Multi-Core Processors to Challenge the HPC Marke
- 2AAEON Announces Cloud Ready Solutions Powered by Microsoft Azure
- 3Promoting AI – Microsoft and Kaohsiung City Government Host iMTduo
- 4NTU College of Medicine Shares Viewpoint Regarding IBM Watson Bottleneck
- 5AUO Showcases Mini LED Backlit LCDs across Diverse Verticals at SID 2019
- 6Taiwan’s NTHU and iStaging Introduce Smart 3D Panorama Reconstruction
- 7Advantech Teams Up with Chunghwa Telecom to Establish 5G Industry Ecological Chain
- 8Taiwan Establishes Eye Health Industry Platform
- 9A Great Leap Forward in Fuel Cell Technology Made at Taiwan’s NTHU
- 10Memory Sales Continue to Strongly Impact Total IC Market