Published: Mar 09,2018
TAIPEI, Taiwan - As a subsidiary of the Wistron Corporation, Wistron Medical Tech Holding Company, concluded the signing of a letter of intent for collaboration on a “smart powered lower limb exoskeleton robot,” which will be jointly developed with the aim of advancing medical rehabilitation technology...
According to WitsView, a division of TrendForce, full-screen smartphones will become the trend in market this year. The pursuit of narrower bezels and notch designs has emerged, bringing about solutions of under-display fingerprint sensor and applications combining camera modules and facial recognition...
On the heels of strong growth in 3D NAND manufacturing, Lam Research’s market share rose to 55% in 2017, according to the Information Network, a New Tripoli, PA-based market research company. 3D NAND memory manufacturing utilizes a combination of deposition and etch processes to define complex 3D structures with extremely high aspect ratio features...
The worldwide server market continued to grow through 2017 as worldwide server revenue increased 25.7 percent in the fourth quarter of 2017, while shipments grew 8.8 percent year over year, according to Gartner, Inc. In all of 2017, worldwide server shipments grew 3...
Today during Windows Developer Day, Microsoft announced Windows ML, which enables developers to perform machine learning tasks in the Windows OS. Windows ML efficiently uses hardware for any given artificial intelligence (AI) workload and intelligently distributes work across multiple hardware types – now including Intel Vision Processing Units (VPU)...
The American market just got tougher for Chinese telecom companies Huawei and ZTE, as the heads of six major US intelligence agencies, including the CIA, FBI and NSA, have recently warned consumers against buying phones from them for national security reasons...
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON
- 6Adoption Rate of 3D Sensing in Smartphones is Estimated at 13.1% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 7Samsung Electronics Breaks Ground on New EUV Line in Hwaseong
- 8Foxconn Returns to the First Place of TV OEM
- 9Penetration Rate of Full-screen Smartphone Will Surge to 45% in 2018
- 10Adoption Rate of SSD in Notebooks to 50%, Says TrendForce