Published: May 17,2018
Despite the recent adjustments of product mix by suppliers, the supply of server DRAM remained tight in 1Q18, thus resulting in high average selling prices. Consequently, the total revenue of the three major server DRAM suppliers rose by 10...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan’s largest rotary electrical manufacturer TECO Electric and Machinery Co., Ltd. (TECO) and MHI Vestas Offshore Wind (MVOW) have signed a memorandum of cooperation and will undertake the manufacturing of 9...
Despite the low seasonality factor and brands turning their focus away from volume growth, the demand for large display panels showed better-than-expected results in the first quarter of 2018, albeit still weak, according to IHS Markit...
Cambridge Blockchain, Inc announced a Series A equity financing today, led by HCM Capital, the venture arm of Foxconn Technology Group. HCM was joined by Partech and Digital Currency Group in a $7 million first close, including new capital and conversion of outstanding debt...
The top-15 worldwide semiconductor (IC and O-S-D—optoelectronic, sensor, and discrete) sales ranking for 1Q18 is shown in Figure. It includes eight suppliers headquartered in the U.S., three in Europe, two in South Korea, and one each in Taiwan and Japan...
DRAMeXchange, a division of TrendForce, reports that the global DRAM revenue for 1Q18 rose by 5.4% QoQ to a new record high. Prices of graphics DRAM products rose significantly by 15% QoQ in 1Q18, given the relatively low base and the surge of demand from the cryptocurrency mining market...
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce
- 6Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform
- 7AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 8Taiwan Commences Operation of First Peta-Level Supercomputer “Taiwania”
- 9CES Asia 2018 to Highlight More Than 100 Startups from 13 Countries/Regions
- 10Delta to Establish Robotics R&D Headquarters in Taiwan to Lock Down Smart Robot Arm