Published: Oct 17,2017
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation announced today that it has been conducting expressway-based field testing of its xAUTO vehicle and related autonomous-driving technologies for self-sensing and network-based driving, since May 2016...
HSINCHU, Taiwan – In response to the Taiwan government’s “2-Year Solar Power Promotion Plan", AU Optronics Corp. (AUO) has been continuously accelerating its pace in developing solar power systems in recent years. In addition to focusing on rooftop solar power plants, the Company has extended its reach to the ground mount and floating solar power markets to demonstrate its comprehensive capability for solar power plant development...
Mitsubishi Electric Corporation today unveiled its EMIRAI 4 concept car featuring next-generation driving-assistance technology, which is expected to help reduce traffic accidents and contribute to increasingly safe, convenient and environmentally friendly transportation...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Internet of Things (IoT) and smart trends continue to drive the growth of microcontroller (MCU) chips with both the vastness of applications and performance simultaneously experiencing rapid growth. MCU chip provider Holtek Semiconductor today at a yearly presentation for new products launched several types of 32-bit MCU products with applications that include wireless charging...
STMicroelectronics announced its cooperation with Alibaba Cloud to provide a complete cloud-to-node IoT solution to the market. The cooperation will allow any designer to easily create IoT nodes and gateways using ST's key semiconductor building blocks for the IoT, run Alibaba's IoT operating system AliOS on the node, and seamlessly connect with the Alibaba Cloud for faster time-to-market of large-volume IoT applications...
With the prospects of large 450mm wafers going nowhere, IC manufacturers are increasing efforts to maximize fabrication plants using 300mm and 200mm diameter silicon substrates. The number of 300mm wafer production-class fabs in operation worldwide is expected to increase each year between now and 2021 to reach 123 compared to 98 in 2016, according to the forecast in IC Insights...
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 4NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year
- 6Taiwan's Foldable AMOLED Display Technology is Approaching Commercial Standards
- 7China Semiconductor Fab Equipment Spending Forecasted to Over Than $12 Billion
- 8New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- 9Apple iPhone 7 Remained Top Smartphone Model in First Half of 2017, IHS Markit Says
- 10Toshiba Memory to Further Invest in Production Equipment for Fab 6 at Yokkaichi Operations