TAIPEI, Taiwan - VIA Technologies, Inc., today announced the launch of the VIA SOM-9X20 system-on-module (SoM) powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 embedded platform...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - VIA Technologies, Inc, today announced the VPai Slide 360-degree video camera turnkey platform. VPai ...
Visitors to the VIA booth will have the opportunity to experience firsthand the new VIA Video Wall Mini, which combines a fanless player capable of driving up to four screens packaged with the powerful VIA MagicViewTM content management platform.
Other VIA Video Wall solutions on display include an 8-panel Fishbone video wall running 4K content powered by a VIA MW Series Video Wall Controller and a movie theater demo which consists of a 1x4 digital menu board and a 2x2 video wall both powered by a single VIA DS-8 media server with content provided by our partner Next DSS. Also on show will be VIA ALTA DS, an ARM based signage solution, running Capital Networks Audience for Android software.
“Demand for digital signage solutions is exploding across a growing number of applications, each with their own unique requirements,” said Epan Wu, Head of VIA Embedded Platform Division, VIA Technologies, Inc. “We are excited to have the chance to show off our growing range of video wall and digital signage solutions for multiple segments during this year’s InfoComm event.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce