TAIPEI, Taiwan - Intel has outsourced the production of about 15-20% of its non-CPU chips, with most of the wafer starts for these products assigned to TSMC and UMC...
As expected, most IC suppliers experienced weaker demand and generally poor sales results in the first half of this year due to the Covid-19 pandemic and strained U...
ITRC, a government funded research institute in instrument related frontier researches foreseen by the nation, unveiled its Atomic Layer Deposition(ALD) Joint Laboratory. TSMC, Tsinghua University, Huwei University of Technology, Hermes-Epitek, Hermes Microvision and AIBT all attended the opening ceremony.
Qi Zhen-Ying, vice president of ITRC, and Sun Yuan-cheng, deputy general manager of TSMC, signed a cooperation agreement. The two sides will work together at the ALD Joint Laboratory with industry and academia.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1AUO Heads Space4Money in Presenting DBS Taiwan with Digital Marketing Solutions
- 2Acer Unveils Chromebook Spin 514 with AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors and Radeon Graphics
- 3Renesas and Sequans Expand Their 5G Collaboration
- 4Ennostar Inc., A Mini/Micro LED Display Joint Venture Officially Established in Taiwan
- 5New Altium Designer Plugin by SnapEDA Allows to Place CAD Models from the Cloud