TAIPEI, Taiwan - NARLabs Taiwan Semiconductor Research Institute on January 30 was formally unveiled as the world’s on...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan’s National Applied Research Laboratories (NARLabs) on May 8 announced that a new-generation Pe...
“Micronization, low-cost, and low power consumption are advantages of the multi-sensor integrated technology.”’ said Tsai Hann-huei, Manager at the Advanced Technology Division of NARLabs. Therefore, it can be easily applied into wearable devices and Internet of Things (IoT).
Tsai Hann-huei pointed out that this technology can reduce the size of MCU around 50 percent, lower cost from one third to one fourth, and save power consumption up to 50 percent.
Moreover, this technology is under Taiwanese IC foundries’ 8-inch silicon wafer production, and already obtained six American patents and seven Taiwanese patents.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Chunghwa Telecom MOD Partners with Netflix to Accelerate Growth of Taiwanese Entertainment
- 2Phytrex Exclusively Owned the Technologies of Systems Integration and Apple Homekit System
- 3NARLabs Taiwan Semiconductor Research Institute Officially Open
- 4Revenue Growth in China's Semiconductor Industry Would Slow Down to 16.2% in 2019 due to Pessimistic
- 5Offshore Wind Power Purchasing Rates Set this Week