TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan’s largest rotary electrical manufacturer TECO Electric and Machinery Co., Ltd. (TECO) and MHI ...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Finnish manufacturer of electric drivetrains for heavy vehicles Visedo has signed a supply and purchase agreement with TECO Electric & Machinery Company...
According to Sampo, the company's coming air-conditioner, LCD TV, refrigerator, and DC electric fan will all focus on IoT. The goal of Sampo is to occupy 20 percent of proportion of sales, and the year's sales to increase by ten percent.
However, IoT home applicances are also being called smart home applicances, which made a new wave of the next-generation home applicances. Not only the above Taiwanese firms, Samsung, LG, Miele, Panasonic all have stepped into this field.
Allegedly, as the IoT home appliances getting more and more popular, networking hardware companies will benefit from this wave. Namely, D-Link Co., Alpha Networks, Sercomm Co., Arcadyan, Gemtek, and ZyXEL.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce