TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan’s largest rotary electrical manufacturer TECO Electric and Machinery Co., Ltd. (TECO) and MHI ...
TAIPEI, Taiwan – Finnish manufacturer of electric drivetrains for heavy vehicles Visedo has signed a supply and purchase agreement with TECO Electric & Machinery Company...
According to Sampo, the company's coming air-conditioner, LCD TV, refrigerator, and DC electric fan will all focus on IoT. The goal of Sampo is to occupy 20 percent of proportion of sales, and the year's sales to increase by ten percent.
However, IoT home applicances are also being called smart home applicances, which made a new wave of the next-generation home applicances. Not only the above Taiwanese firms, Samsung, LG, Miele, Panasonic all have stepped into this field.
Allegedly, as the IoT home appliances getting more and more popular, networking hardware companies will benefit from this wave. Namely, D-Link Co., Alpha Networks, Sercomm Co., Arcadyan, Gemtek, and ZyXEL.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Preparations for Mass Production of E Ink’s ACeP Technology to be Completed this Year
- 2Siemens Assists Taoyuan City in Creating an Advanced Smart MRT System
- 3Epistar to Divide Up Semiconductor Operations: Become Fully Devoted to Micro LED
- 45G Networks Have a Paramount Role in Autonomous Vehicle Connectivity, Gartner Says
- 5Microsoft and Chung Hua University Establish Taiwan’s First AI+ Experience Center