TAIPE, Taiwan - E Ink has announced their latest piece of color e-paper technology – Print-Color E Ink. Together with their flagship color e-paper technology...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Global e-paper supplier E Ink Holdings Incorporated announced that in order to create thin, feather-light...
NTX Electronics is to focus on system integration and product assembly services, in other words, an one-stop total solution for e-paper applications that are made for smartphone back covers, electronic shelf labels and e-paper billboards. It is set to start high-volume production in October, according to E Ink.
The E ink’s Yangzhou branch offers e-paper modules for NTX Electronics, which saves cost and the logics of time for supply chain.
In addition, E Ink is to hold a 49 percent share and Netronix a 51 percent share of the new joint venture.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Keysight, AAC Technologies Extend Collaboration to Accelerate 5G Antenna Solutions
- 2First-time Reported Nanoporous Carbon Material for High-efficient Capacitive Deionization
- 3Taiwan Tech Arena Win 13 Innovation Awards at CES 2020
- 4Ambarella Collaborates with AWS on Single-click Machine Learning for Edge Applications
- 5ASE Shares Experience with Lights Out Factories