TAIPEI, Taiwan - Global e-paper supplier E Ink Holdings Incorporated announced that in order to create thin, feather-light...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - E Ink announced today that it will be showing a new technology, E Ink JustPrintIt™, at the Touch Taiwan Exhibition...
NTX Electronics is to focus on system integration and product assembly services, in other words, an one-stop total solution for e-paper applications that are made for smartphone back covers, electronic shelf labels and e-paper billboards. It is set to start high-volume production in October, according to E Ink.
The E ink’s Yangzhou branch offers e-paper modules for NTX Electronics, which saves cost and the logics of time for supply chain.
In addition, E Ink is to hold a 49 percent share and Netronix a 51 percent share of the new joint venture.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Bitcoin.com Announces Partnership With Taiwan’s HTC
- 2Fair Field Operations in India – Taiwanese Tech Firms Shape an Ecosystem
- 3STM to Supply Advanced SiC Power Electronics to Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi for Next-Gen EVs
- 4Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 5MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019