TAIPEI, Taiwan - E Ink Holdings Inc. announced that they have joined the AirFuel Alliance as a member of the alliance’s board of directors...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - E Ink at a shareholders’ meeting stated that they are continually investing in the research and devel...
NTX Electronics is to focus on system integration and product assembly services, in other words, an one-stop total solution for e-paper applications that are made for smartphone back covers, electronic shelf labels and e-paper billboards. It is set to start high-volume production in October, according to E Ink.
The E ink’s Yangzhou branch offers e-paper modules for NTX Electronics, which saves cost and the logics of time for supply chain.
In addition, E Ink is to hold a 49 percent share and Netronix a 51 percent share of the new joint venture.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1MHI Vestas And Swancore Sign Contract To Produce Wind Turbine Blade Materials In Taiwan
- 2MOST Launches “AI Voice Data Set” to Assist Chinese AI Language Technology
- 3Toshiba Recovering Slower Than Expected from the Power Outage, with 3Q Wafer Quotes Under Pressure
- 4FS-7 Puts Spotlight on Taiwan’s Space Industry Supply Chain
- 5MOST Calls for Startups for CES 2020