TAIPE, Taiwan - E Ink has announced their latest piece of color e-paper technology – Print-Color E Ink. Together with their flagship color e-paper technology...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Global e-paper supplier E Ink Holdings Incorporated announced that in order to create thin, feather-light...
NTX Electronics is to focus on system integration and product assembly services, in other words, an one-stop total solution for e-paper applications that are made for smartphone back covers, electronic shelf labels and e-paper billboards. It is set to start high-volume production in October, according to E Ink.
The E ink’s Yangzhou branch offers e-paper modules for NTX Electronics, which saves cost and the logics of time for supply chain.
In addition, E Ink is to hold a 49 percent share and Netronix a 51 percent share of the new joint venture.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 2Realtek Second Generation 2.5GbE Provides an Advanced Ethernet Solution for Modern Demands
- 3MicroSAM – The New Microcontroller-Agnostic Module Form Factor for the Enablement of Smart Sensors
- 4Kingston, ADATA, Tigo Take Top Three of SSD Module Makers
- 5Lextar Partners With X Display to Accelerate MicroLED Mass Production