TAIPE, Taiwan - E Ink has announced their latest piece of color e-paper technology – Print-Color E Ink. Together with their flagship color e-paper technology...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Global e-paper supplier E Ink Holdings Incorporated announced that in order to create thin, feather-light...
NTX Electronics is to focus on system integration and product assembly services, in other words, an one-stop total solution for e-paper applications that are made for smartphone back covers, electronic shelf labels and e-paper billboards. It is set to start high-volume production in October, according to E Ink.
The E ink’s Yangzhou branch offers e-paper modules for NTX Electronics, which saves cost and the logics of time for supply chain.
In addition, E Ink is to hold a 49 percent share and Netronix a 51 percent share of the new joint venture.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Taiwan’s NTHU Develops a Robot with a Human-hand-like Movement
- 2Dirac Brings High-quality Audio to New FUJITSU Notebook LIFEBOOK U9311 and U9311X
- 3ExpressPCB Announces ExpressSCH Plus and ExpressPCB Plus 3.0 with SnapEDA Library
- 4Kioxia Establishing A New 6th-Gen 3D Flash Memory Factory
- 5PICMG Announces Official Ratification of COM-HPC Specification