Lextar Electronics Corp released the PR88 IR LED packaging module that is used for iris and facial biometric functions,...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Lextar Electronics Corp., the LED vertical integration manufacturer, has launched a DCOB (Driver on COB) product...
Sir Novoselov gave a talk about Graphene, introducing its characteristic and its future applications.
Lextar said that it was such a great pleasure to have Sir Konstantin Novoselov to visit Lextar headquarters today, and a big step to let Lextar R&D team know more about Graphene, and the possibility to apply to LEDs.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 4E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year