LED vertical integration manufacturer Lextar Electronics will release its adaptive driving beam (ADB) LED headlight module system...
LED vertical integration manufacturer Lextar Electronics will release its series of hi-power light module products suitable for outdoor and architecture lighting applications...
Sir Novoselov gave a talk about Graphene, introducing its characteristic and its future applications.
Lextar said that it was such a great pleasure to have Sir Konstantin Novoselov to visit Lextar headquarters today, and a big step to let Lextar R&D team know more about Graphene, and the possibility to apply to LEDs.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Preparations for Mass Production of E Ink’s ACeP Technology to be Completed this Year
- 2Siemens Assists Taoyuan City in Creating an Advanced Smart MRT System
- 35G Networks Have a Paramount Role in Autonomous Vehicle Connectivity, Gartner Says
- 4Epistar to Divide Up Semiconductor Operations: Become Fully Devoted to Micro LED
- 5M31 Receives ISO 26262 Development Process Certification Entering Automotive Electronics Market