Lextar Electronics Corp released the PR88 IR LED packaging module that is used for iris and facial biometric functions,...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Lextar Electronics Corp., the LED vertical integration manufacturer, has launched a DCOB (Driver on COB) product...
Sir Novoselov gave a talk about Graphene, introducing its characteristic and its future applications.
Lextar said that it was such a great pleasure to have Sir Konstantin Novoselov to visit Lextar headquarters today, and a big step to let Lextar R&D team know more about Graphene, and the possibility to apply to LEDs.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 3China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking