Lextar Electronics Corp released the PR88 IR LED packaging module that is used for iris and facial biometric functions,...
TAIPEI, Taiwan — Lextar Electronics Corp., the LED vertical integration manufacturer, has launched a DCOB (Driver on COB) product...
Sir Novoselov gave a talk about Graphene, introducing its characteristic and its future applications.
Lextar said that it was such a great pleasure to have Sir Konstantin Novoselov to visit Lextar headquarters today, and a big step to let Lextar R&D team know more about Graphene, and the possibility to apply to LEDs.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON