TAIPEI, Taiwan - 3D printer manufacturer XYZprinting at the German Consumer Electronics Unlimited Exhibition (IFA) announced the launch of the da Vinci Color...
Taiwanese 3D printing solutions provider XYZprinting at CES 2017 announced completely new products including the da Vinci Nano...
Xyzprinting is a new startup company, less than three years, but its 3D printer–da Vinci 1.0 AiO– immediately recognized as Innovation and Design Award 2014 winner at Envisioneering ShowStoppers and that is its first appearance on the stage of IFA 2014. This year at IFA 2015, two of Xyzprinting ‘s outstanding products earned Innovation and Design Awards again, namely 3D Food Printer and Handheld 3D Scanner.
XYZPrinting's CEO Simon Shen said that” next- Gen is going to being the self-builder’s generation. Xyzprinting feels happy to be appreciated by customers and clients. In the future, we will not only launch more products and services to satisfy 3D printing needs but also cultivate the family and educational market continuously to accelerate the popularity of 3D printing application.
Eyeing the potential of food printing and fast production opportunities, Xyzprinting schedules to release 3D Food Printer, which emphasizes the convenient and diversity function, to push 3D printer moving into everyone’s house.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 2We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 3Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Winbond to Establish Factory in Kaohsiung to Manufacture Niche Type DRAM and Flash Memory