Intel announced that it has invested in startups like Mighty AI, Data Robot and Lumiata through its Intel Capital portfo...
Intel delivered key updates at its Technology and Manufacturing Day held in Beijing, China, on Sept. 19. Disclosures inc...
However, terms of the deal are unknown, but the company in July said it inked an agreement with a third-party company to sell its stake in VIA Telecom Co., with expected asset gains of US$100 million.
VIA Technologies, Inc. is devoted in the development of highly-integrated embedded platform and system solutions for M2M, IoT, and Smart City applications, ranging from video walls and digital signage to healthcare and industrial automation. Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
Therefore, VIA’s global network links the high tech centers of the US, Europe and Asia, and its customer base includes the many world’s leading hi-tech, telecommunications, consumer electronics industry brand names.
Last but not least, VIA Telecom, 50 percent owned by VIA Technolo-gies, designs mobile phone chips supporting CDMA technology.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 2We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 3Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Winbond to Establish Factory in Kaohsiung to Manufacture Niche Type DRAM and Flash Memory