Intel and Micron announced the completion of an expansion to Building 60 (B60) at the IM Flash facilities in Lehi, Utah. The expanded fab will produce 3D XPoint memory media...
Intel announced the Intel Optane SSD DC P4800X Series is now available in a new 750GB capacity in both half-height, half-length add-in card and a hot-swappable 2...
However, terms of the deal are unknown, but the company in July said it inked an agreement with a third-party company to sell its stake in VIA Telecom Co., with expected asset gains of US$100 million.
VIA Technologies, Inc. is devoted in the development of highly-integrated embedded platform and system solutions for M2M, IoT, and Smart City applications, ranging from video walls and digital signage to healthcare and industrial automation. Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
Therefore, VIA’s global network links the high tech centers of the US, Europe and Asia, and its customer base includes the many world’s leading hi-tech, telecommunications, consumer electronics industry brand names.
Last but not least, VIA Telecom, 50 percent owned by VIA Technolo-gies, designs mobile phone chips supporting CDMA technology.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 2China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 3Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 4HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars
- 5Shipments of Oxide TFT LCD Mobile PC Panels to Grow 200%