As a core subsidiary of Tsinghua Unigroup, Unigroup Spreadtrum & RDA, and Intel Corporation officially announced a long-term strategic collaboration on 5G...
Intel introduced the new Intel Xeon D-2100 processor, a system-on-chip (SoC) processor architected to address the needs ...
However, terms of the deal are unknown, but the company in July said it inked an agreement with a third-party company to sell its stake in VIA Telecom Co., with expected asset gains of US$100 million.
VIA Technologies, Inc. is devoted in the development of highly-integrated embedded platform and system solutions for M2M, IoT, and Smart City applications, ranging from video walls and digital signage to healthcare and industrial automation. Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
Therefore, VIA’s global network links the high tech centers of the US, Europe and Asia, and its customer base includes the many world’s leading hi-tech, telecommunications, consumer electronics industry brand names.
Last but not least, VIA Telecom, 50 percent owned by VIA Technolo-gies, designs mobile phone chips supporting CDMA technology.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years