TAIPEI, Taiwan - VIA Technologies, Inc., today showcased its family of high-performance Edge AI systems for the Automotive...
Today during Windows Developer Day, Microsoft announced Windows ML, which enables developers to perform machine learning tasks in the Windows OS...
However, terms of the deal are unknown, but the company in July said it inked an agreement with a third-party company to sell its stake in VIA Telecom Co., with expected asset gains of US$100 million.
VIA Technologies, Inc. is devoted in the development of highly-integrated embedded platform and system solutions for M2M, IoT, and Smart City applications, ranging from video walls and digital signage to healthcare and industrial automation. Headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
Therefore, VIA’s global network links the high tech centers of the US, Europe and Asia, and its customer base includes the many world’s leading hi-tech, telecommunications, consumer electronics industry brand names.
Last but not least, VIA Telecom, 50 percent owned by VIA Technolo-gies, designs mobile phone chips supporting CDMA technology.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Smartphone Display with Notch Design Estimated to Cost About 20% More, IHS Markit Says
- 2AUO's Micro LED Honored with 2018 SID Best in Show Award
- 3TrendForce Reports Top 10 Foundries for 1H18, TSMC Ranks First with 56.1% Market Share
- 4Sony Releases 0.5-type OLED Microdisplay with Top-of-Class UXGA Resolution
- 5YAMAHA Collaborates with ECON Automation to Deliver Integrated Robot Control System