iST, the leading laboratory in electronic product verification service, made a remarkable breakthrough in the field of Signal Transmission Testing Services...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Underwriters Laboratories' (UL) UL Taiwan Internet of things (IoT) science and technology laboratory in Hsinchu has formally opened...
The addition of IST technology to UL's performance testing services increases its ability to provide a higher level of safety and reliability testing that customers require for success.
IST Technology is an accelerated reliability test methodology compliant to IPC TM-650- 2.6.26A. IST test equipment and test services are required by leading OEM, ODM, CEM, material suppliers and especially PWB fabricators to quantify bare printed wiring board reliability. UL is the exclusive 3rd party independent test lab to provide IST testing services to the electronics industry.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years