iST, the leading laboratory in electronic product verification service, made a remarkable breakthrough in the field of Signal Transmission Testing Services...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Underwriters Laboratories' (UL) UL Taiwan Internet of things (IoT) science and technology laboratory in Hsinchu has formally opened...
The addition of IST technology to UL's performance testing services increases its ability to provide a higher level of safety and reliability testing that customers require for success.
IST Technology is an accelerated reliability test methodology compliant to IPC TM-650- 2.6.26A. IST test equipment and test services are required by leading OEM, ODM, CEM, material suppliers and especially PWB fabricators to quantify bare printed wiring board reliability. UL is the exclusive 3rd party independent test lab to provide IST testing services to the electronics industry.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Smartphone Display with Notch Design Estimated to Cost About 20% More, IHS Markit Says
- 2AUO's Micro LED Honored with 2018 SID Best in Show Award
- 3TrendForce Reports Top 10 Foundries for 1H18, TSMC Ranks First with 56.1% Market Share
- 4Sony Releases 0.5-type OLED Microdisplay with Top-of-Class UXGA Resolution
- 5YAMAHA Collaborates with ECON Automation to Deliver Integrated Robot Control System