TAIPEI, Taiwan - Underwriters Laboratories' (UL) UL Taiwan Internet of things (IoT) science and technology laboratory in Hsinchu has formally opened...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Underwriters Laboratories (UL) announced that UL Taiwan has been named the first testing laboratory with global IEC 62619:2017 laboratory certification...
The addition of IST technology to UL's performance testing services increases its ability to provide a higher level of safety and reliability testing that customers require for success.
IST Technology is an accelerated reliability test methodology compliant to IPC TM-650- 2.6.26A. IST test equipment and test services are required by leading OEM, ODM, CEM, material suppliers and especially PWB fabricators to quantify bare printed wiring board reliability. UL is the exclusive 3rd party independent test lab to provide IST testing services to the electronics industry.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 2China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 3Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 4HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars
- 5Taiwan's NAR Labs and Synopsys Sign LOI for AI Technology Cooperation