TAIPEI, Taiwan - Industrial Technology Research Industry at the 2018 “Taipei Intelligent Machinery Manufacturing and T...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer Inc. announced today the financial results for Q1 2018: consolidated revenues were NT$54.8 billion, growing 3...
Also, the Taiwan Excellence Pavilion, Booth 54015 Tech East, Westgate Pavilion, will feature 45 innovative products from 12 notable Taiwan Excellence Award-winning companies spanning the Automotive Technology, Gaming, Smart Home and Wearable Devices categories.
Exhibitors include Acer, ADATA Technology, ASUS, Delta Electronics, DrayTek, Gigabyte Technology, HOLUX Technology, IN WIN Development, PAPAGO, Thermaltake Technology, Transcend Information, and UFRO (Mozbii).
Taiwan is a major global hub in the information and communications technology (ICT sector) and its consumer electronics products offer high value, cutting-edge design, and innovative features.
Taiwanese companies account for about three-quarters of the world’s production of PCs and half of the world’s liquid-crystal displays (LCDs). In addition, Taiwan produces about a fifth of the world’s mobile phones.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce