TAIPEI, Taiwan - The 2020 Taiwan Innotech Expo's (TIE’s) Innovation Pilot Pavilion, organized by the Industrial Development Bureau (IDB)...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Researchers at McKinsey predict that AI will boost global economic activity by $13 trillion over the next decade...
Asus is followed by InFocus at about 20 percent, and HTC at about 15 percent. The ministry said that as most 2G users are older, they tend to steer away from smartphones made by top brands, such as Sony and Apple.
Furthermore, most 2G subscribers who took advantage of the initiative are Chunghwa Telecom, the ministry added.
However, Asus is also arguably invincible in the gaming notebooks industry this decade because of making efforts to innovate. The company unveiled two Gaming notebooks ROG GX700, ROG G752 and a gaming display ROG Swift PG348Q in this week.
Moreover, the 6th-generation Intel Skylake Core i7 processors and the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 graphics cards are secrets behind the two go-extreme notebooks. And these new models are VR compatible.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1World’s First USB PD E-Marker Transmission Control IC, Certified by USB-IF for USB4 and Intel
- 2TIE Showcases Taiwan's Smart Value and R&D Capacities of Government Agencies
- 3TrendForce Announces 10 Tech Industry Trends for 2021
- 4Realtek Second Generation 2.5GbE Provides an Advanced Ethernet Solution for Modern Demands
- 5Long Feng and Cub Supply Innovative Auto Parts to the World