TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer notebooks have earned the 2019 Good Design Award for outstanding design. Namely the new ConceptD 7 and ConceptD 9 for creators...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer announced its consolidated revenues for August at NT$20.21 billion, up 10.3% month-on-month or down by 9...
The partnership aligns the two companies with similar missions: providing safe and simple technology that empowers all users. grandPad, with its strengths in software and services, will be able to tap into Acer’s extensive experience and resources in computing and communication, including its hardware design capabilities.
“We are very excited to partner with Acer and accelerate our mission to bring our simple, safe solution to seniors around the world,” notes Scott Lien, CEO of grandPad. “Together with Acer, we have the potential to help millions of seniors by reconnecting them with their family, friends and caregivers by using technology designed just for them.”
“In the era of the Internet of Beings (IoB), a human-centric network based on a collective of intelligence is necessary to make the vast variety of ‘Things’ out there more meaningful,” said Maverick Shih, President of BYOC Business Group, Acer Inc.
“With Acer’s extensive experience in integrating hardware, software, and services, in addition to our time-to-market capability and global footprint, we will help enhance the grandPad experience for seniors who rely on this technology for their daily needs.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Acer Notebook Designs, Including New ConceptD Creator Models, Win 2019 Good Design Awards
- 2MOST Taiwan Tech Arena Leads 12 Medical Startups for the MedTech Conference 2019
- 3Taiwan’s Communications Industry Output Value Increases 1.1% to NT$3.6 Trillion in 2019
- 4FarEasTone to Launch Taiwan’s First 5G IoT Open Trial Field
- 5Andes Technology, Tiempo Secure Announce Strategic Partnership to Enhance RISC-V Platform Security