TAIPEI, Taiwan - ASE Technology announced today that it has joined the Apple Supplier Clean Energy Program. As a leading semiconductor packaging...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - In order to promote the smart transformation and upgrading of Taiwan's manufacturing industry and enabl...
SiP technology is an ideal solution for a broad spectrum of consumer technology. With its ability to enable multiple semiconductor chips and passive components to be integrated within increasingly more compact modules, without compromising functionality, SiP is perfectly suited for IoT applications.
Additionally, visitors will be able to see a live Smart Bike demo in which ASE will showcase how its SiP platform can enable smart biking through a city. The demo will feature traffic light control optical sensing, motion sensing and heart rate and oxygen saturation detection, among other technologies.
ASE’s advancements in SiP technology serve to meet growing market demand for low-powered controllers and sensors with small footprints but large memory for continually shrinking devices. Enabling heterogeneous integration of numerous IC functions — such as RF, processor, memory, sensors, power, multimedia and more — within very tight space constraints.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Wistron to Sell Wistron InfoComm Manufacturing and Wistron Investmen to Luxshare Group
- 2Apple to Start Mass Producing Self-Designed Mac SoC, Projected to Cost under US$100, in 1H21
- 3Arrow, Panasonic Industry, and STMicroelectronics Join Forces to Deliver IoT Modules for Smart Appli
- 4Analog’s $20bn Maxim Deal Another Example of Semiconductor Sector Shakeout, says GlobalData
- 5China Steps up Pace of Mini/Micro LED Commercialization, Total Project Investment Reaches ¥39.1B