Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. has announced the commencement of commercial operation of facilities for the production of electr...
Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Mitsui Chemicals Tohcello, Inc. has decided to establ...
Demand for lithium ion batteries has expanded in line with growth of laptop, smartphone, and tablet device markets. In the future, greater market growth is forecasted for the mobility market with the surge in demand for environment-friendly hybrid and electric vehicles especially in China.
Mitsui Chemicals, with Formosa Plastics, has exploited its extensive knowledge and cutting-edge technology to establish high-quality production and supply systems for electrolyte solutions to meet the needs of an expanding Chinese market.
In the Company’s midterm business plan, the mobility domain is targeted as a growth driver. As one of the growth leaders in this domain, Mitsui Chemicals eyes lithium-ion battery-use electrolytic solutions and is actively pursuing development in this area.
With the startup of commercial operations at FMAC, Mitsui Chemicals will further strengthen and expand its electrolyte solution business with a focus on the mobility domain.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Surveillance Tops all Smart Home Appliances in Taiwan
- 2ITRI, SEMI, CGU and NTSU Jointly Develop Flexible Hybrid Electronics Technology for Precision Sports
- 3Taiwan Communications Industry Shipment Value to Reach US$116B in 2019
- 4Samsung Display’s AMOLED Fab Utilization to Recover to Above 80% in Q3 2018
- 5ITRI Showcases 7H External Folding AMOLED Panel at Touch Taiwan 2018