Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Mitsui Chemicals Tohcello, Inc. has decided to establ...
TAIPEI, Taiwan－Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI) on Monday announced an exclusive agreement for STOBA hi...
Demand for lithium ion batteries has expanded in line with growth of laptop, smartphone, and tablet device markets. In the future, greater market growth is forecasted for the mobility market with the surge in demand for environment-friendly hybrid and electric vehicles especially in China.
Mitsui Chemicals, with Formosa Plastics, has exploited its extensive knowledge and cutting-edge technology to establish high-quality production and supply systems for electrolyte solutions to meet the needs of an expanding Chinese market.
In the Company’s midterm business plan, the mobility domain is targeted as a growth driver. As one of the growth leaders in this domain, Mitsui Chemicals eyes lithium-ion battery-use electrolytic solutions and is actively pursuing development in this area.
With the startup of commercial operations at FMAC, Mitsui Chemicals will further strengthen and expand its electrolyte solution business with a focus on the mobility domain.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 2China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 3Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 4HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars
- 5Taiwan's NAR Labs and Synopsys Sign LOI for AI Technology Cooperation