Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. has announced the commencement of commercial operation of facilities for the production of electr...
Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, Mitsui Chemicals Tohcello, Inc. has decided to establ...
Demand for lithium ion batteries has expanded in line with growth of laptop, smartphone, and tablet device markets. In the future, greater market growth is forecasted for the mobility market with the surge in demand for environment-friendly hybrid and electric vehicles especially in China.
Mitsui Chemicals, with Formosa Plastics, has exploited its extensive knowledge and cutting-edge technology to establish high-quality production and supply systems for electrolyte solutions to meet the needs of an expanding Chinese market.
In the Company’s midterm business plan, the mobility domain is targeted as a growth driver. As one of the growth leaders in this domain, Mitsui Chemicals eyes lithium-ion battery-use electrolytic solutions and is actively pursuing development in this area.
With the startup of commercial operations at FMAC, Mitsui Chemicals will further strengthen and expand its electrolyte solution business with a focus on the mobility domain.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Gartner Identifies Top 10 Strategic IoT Technologies and Trends, AI Ranks NO.1
- 2Mitsubishi, the University of Tokyo Reveal New Mechanism for Enhancing Reliability of SiC Power ICs
- 3Tokyo Electron Closing in on Applied Materials as Semiconductor Equipment Leader
- 4Imec Demonstrates First Bluetooth Low Energy Secure Passive Keyless Entry Solution for Automotive
- 5Keysight, China Telecom Collaborate to Accelerate Commercial Deployment of 5G Technology