TAIPEI, Taiwan - The TSIA survey showed that Q2 2017 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$572...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to the TSIA survey showed that Q4 2016 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$644...
In separate fields, is NT$178.4B in design(US$5.6B), 5.1% increase on-quarter and up 14.2% on-year; NT$358.7B in manufacturing(US$11.2B), 12.9% rise on-quarter and up 17.3% on-year; NT$312.2B (US$9.8B) in foundry, 14.1% growth on-quarter and up 23.7% on year; and NT$46.5B (US$1.5B) in memory, 5.4% increase on-quarter and down 13.1% on-year; NT$85B in packaging (US$2.7B), 6.3% growth on-quarter and up 8.0% on-year; and NT$37.5B in testing(US$1.2B), 10.3% increase on-quarter and up 11.9% on-year.
The IEK of ITRI, a Taiwanese research institute, expected that Taiwan IC revenue in 2016 will reach NT$2,432.8B (US$74.9B) (7.5% growth from 2015), with NT$660.1B in design (US$20.7B) (11.4% increase), NT$1,311.7B in manufacturing (US$40.1B) (6.6% growth, with foundry NT$1,134.5B (US$34.6B), up 12.4% and memory NT$177.2B (US$5.5B), down 19.7%), NT$322.0B in packaging (US$9.8B) (3.9% increase), and NT$139.0B in testing (USD$4.2B) (up 5.8%).
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2PC DRAM Contract Price Rose by Over 10% Sequentially in Q2, TrendForce Says
- 3China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 4Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 5Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses