TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan's Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) announced yesterday that semiconductor manufacturer ...
TAICHUNG, Taiwan - Winbond Electronics Corporation today announced a dramatic expansion of its flash product portfolio w...
“In today’s data intensive applications, computing memory solutions must be more efficient, deliver higher levels of bandwidth and lower latency to solutions to meet the demands of the market,” said Luc Seraphin, general manager of the Interface Division at Rambus. “This collaborative partnership with Winbond provides critical memory and interface technologies that address the needs and requirements to run effective data centers.”
Rambus develops high-performance, low-power memory and SerDes interface chips and IP cores to meet the needs of increasingly diverse enterprise and mobile applications. Rambus also drives innovations in silicon-to-cloud security, making digital products safer and better.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 2We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 3Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Winbond to Establish Factory in Kaohsiung to Manufacture Niche Type DRAM and Flash Memory