TAICHUNG, Taiwan - Winbond Electronics Corporation today announced an expansion of its TrustME Secure Flash products por...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan's Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST) announced yesterday that semiconductor manufacturer ...
“In today’s data intensive applications, computing memory solutions must be more efficient, deliver higher levels of bandwidth and lower latency to solutions to meet the demands of the market,” said Luc Seraphin, general manager of the Interface Division at Rambus. “This collaborative partnership with Winbond provides critical memory and interface technologies that address the needs and requirements to run effective data centers.”
Rambus develops high-performance, low-power memory and SerDes interface chips and IP cores to meet the needs of increasingly diverse enterprise and mobile applications. Rambus also drives innovations in silicon-to-cloud security, making digital products safer and better.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2China’s Production Capacity of 300mm Wafer Will Approach 700,000 Pc/Month, Says TrendForce
- 3Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 4Taiwan Establishes PCB Smart Manufacturing Alliance
- 5Amazon Establishes Joint Innovation Center in Taiwan