TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese memory manufacturer Winbond yesterday at a corporate briefing session announced that Windbond...
Winbond Electronics Corporation today announced a expansion of its flash product portfolio with the introduction of a family of stackable SpiFlash memories...
“In today’s data intensive applications, computing memory solutions must be more efficient, deliver higher levels of bandwidth and lower latency to solutions to meet the demands of the market,” said Luc Seraphin, general manager of the Interface Division at Rambus. “This collaborative partnership with Winbond provides critical memory and interface technologies that address the needs and requirements to run effective data centers.”
Rambus develops high-performance, low-power memory and SerDes interface chips and IP cores to meet the needs of increasingly diverse enterprise and mobile applications. Rambus also drives innovations in silicon-to-cloud security, making digital products safer and better.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5u-blox, Pietro Fiorentini and Terranova Demonstrate Narrowband IoT Functionality in the Field