TAICHUNG, Taiwan - Winbond Electronics Corporation today announced a dramatic expansion of its flash product portfolio w...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwanese NOR Flash memory manufacturer Winbond Electronics Corporation yesterday stated that there is ...
“In today’s data intensive applications, computing memory solutions must be more efficient, deliver higher levels of bandwidth and lower latency to solutions to meet the demands of the market,” said Luc Seraphin, general manager of the Interface Division at Rambus. “This collaborative partnership with Winbond provides critical memory and interface technologies that address the needs and requirements to run effective data centers.”
Rambus develops high-performance, low-power memory and SerDes interface chips and IP cores to meet the needs of increasingly diverse enterprise and mobile applications. Rambus also drives innovations in silicon-to-cloud security, making digital products safer and better.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Equipment Damage at Micron's Taiwan Plant May Cause Temporarily Shortage of DRAM
- 2Micro LED to Become Mainstream for Mobile Display Panels
- 3Gaming Notebook PC Enjoys Booming Growth in China
- 4Prices of NOR Flash Products to Go Up by 20% Sequentially for Q3, TrendForce Says
- 5AMOLED Panel Market will to Surge 63% in 2017