TAIPEI, Taiwan - CyberLink Corp. today announced that its flagship media player, PowerDVD, achieved certification from t...
The Ultra HD Blu-ray format delivers unmatched 4K content, offering not only a significantly larger 3840x2160 resolution, but also a greatly expanded color range and provision of both high dynamic range (HDR) and high-frame rate (up to 60fps) content.
“As a member of the Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA), CyberLink is working closely with PC manufacturers to lead consumers to the ultimate 4K experience,” said Dr. Jau Huang, CEO of CyberLink.
“PowerDVD is already recognized as the number one solution for playing media content on Windows PCs, and with the added support of Ultra HD Blu-ray we are excited to bring next-generation technology in home and personal entertainment to every family.”
Ultra HD Blu-ray playback requires Intel 7th Generation Core i5/i7 processors (selected models: KabyLake-S & KabyLake-H), Intel HD Graphics 630 chipsets, as well as HDR, HDCP2.2 and HDMI2.0a compatible motherboards and displays, which are expected to ship in early 2017.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 4NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year