TAIPEI, Taiwan - CyberLink today announced the release of a new plug-in for Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects – CyberLink VR Stabilizer...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - CyberLink Corp. today announced that its flagship media player, PowerDVD, achieved certification from t...
The Ultra HD Blu-ray format delivers unmatched 4K content, offering not only a significantly larger 3840x2160 resolution, but also a greatly expanded color range and provision of both high dynamic range (HDR) and high-frame rate (up to 60fps) content.
“As a member of the Blu-ray Disc Association (BDA), CyberLink is working closely with PC manufacturers to lead consumers to the ultimate 4K experience,” said Dr. Jau Huang, CEO of CyberLink.
“PowerDVD is already recognized as the number one solution for playing media content on Windows PCs, and with the added support of Ultra HD Blu-ray we are excited to bring next-generation technology in home and personal entertainment to every family.”
Ultra HD Blu-ray playback requires Intel 7th Generation Core i5/i7 processors (selected models: KabyLake-S & KabyLake-H), Intel HD Graphics 630 chipsets, as well as HDR, HDCP2.2 and HDMI2.0a compatible motherboards and displays, which are expected to ship in early 2017.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON