The Chinese smartphone market has paced faster since 2011, reaching 460 million units in 2017, according to Taipei-based...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - While the ICT industry will move towards new aspects of intelligence, openness, service, and integration...
"In the fields attributed to Specific Applications, we found that most of them were used in Transport, Engines, Pumps, Turbines, Mechanical Elements, Machine Tools, and Loading/Unloading Processing Related to Mechanical Engineering," says David Chen, senior analyst with MIC.
“In contrast, patent deployment share is still relatively small in several fields such as Medical technology, Audio-visual Technology, and Environmental Technology, Food, Biotechnology covered by Chemistry. Thus, besides mainstream applications, perspective vendors are advised to pour their R&D resources in developing those untapped fields.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2China’s Production Capacity of 300mm Wafer Will Approach 700,000 Pc/Month, Says TrendForce
- 3Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 4Taiwan Establishes PCB Smart Manufacturing Alliance
- 5Amazon Establishes Joint Innovation Center in Taiwan