According to MIC(Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based IT research institute, that each flexible d...
Mobile payments are mainly used for paying restaurant bills and vouchers, and for transportation fees, according to a su...
"In the fields attributed to Specific Applications, we found that most of them were used in Transport, Engines, Pumps, Turbines, Mechanical Elements, Machine Tools, and Loading/Unloading Processing Related to Mechanical Engineering," says David Chen, senior analyst with MIC.
“In contrast, patent deployment share is still relatively small in several fields such as Medical technology, Audio-visual Technology, and Environmental Technology, Food, Biotechnology covered by Chemistry. Thus, besides mainstream applications, perspective vendors are advised to pour their R&D resources in developing those untapped fields.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5u-blox, Pietro Fiorentini and Terranova Demonstrate Narrowband IoT Functionality in the Field