Global mobile phone market volume reached 1.96 billion units in 2016 and is estimated to grow by 0.5% to 1.97 billion units in 2017...
Taipei-based research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,247 IoT c...
"In the fields attributed to Specific Applications, we found that most of them were used in Transport, Engines, Pumps, Turbines, Mechanical Elements, Machine Tools, and Loading/Unloading Processing Related to Mechanical Engineering," says David Chen, senior analyst with MIC.
“In contrast, patent deployment share is still relatively small in several fields such as Medical technology, Audio-visual Technology, and Environmental Technology, Food, Biotechnology covered by Chemistry. Thus, besides mainstream applications, perspective vendors are advised to pour their R&D resources in developing those untapped fields.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Winbond's 3x-nm DRAM to Begin Mass Deliveries in Q3 2017
- 2Prices of NOR Flash Will Continue to Rise, Macronix Says
- 3Global Mobile DRAM Revenue Grew 20% Sequentially in Q4 2016, TrendForce Reports
- 4Contract Prices of Server DRAM Modules to Increase by 40% in Q1
- 5COMPUTEX's InnoVEX 2017 to Focus on AI and IoT