According to the Strasbourg Agreement signed in 1971, the grouping of the technology sector and field is based on a concordance provided by IPC...
Taipei-based IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,322 pa...
"In the fields attributed to Specific Applications, we found that most of them were used in Transport, Engines, Pumps, Turbines, Mechanical Elements, Machine Tools, and Loading/Unloading Processing Related to Mechanical Engineering," says David Chen, senior analyst with MIC.
“In contrast, patent deployment share is still relatively small in several fields such as Medical technology, Audio-visual Technology, and Environmental Technology, Food, Biotechnology covered by Chemistry. Thus, besides mainstream applications, perspective vendors are advised to pour their R&D resources in developing those untapped fields.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 2We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 3Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Winbond to Establish Factory in Kaohsiung to Manufacture Niche Type DRAM and Flash Memory