Global server shipment value increased by 1.5% year-on-year to USD 49.4 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach about USD 50...
In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
"In the fields attributed to Specific Applications, we found that most of them were used in Transport, Engines, Pumps, Turbines, Mechanical Elements, Machine Tools, and Loading/Unloading Processing Related to Mechanical Engineering," says David Chen, senior analyst with MIC.
“In contrast, patent deployment share is still relatively small in several fields such as Medical technology, Audio-visual Technology, and Environmental Technology, Food, Biotechnology covered by Chemistry. Thus, besides mainstream applications, perspective vendors are advised to pour their R&D resources in developing those untapped fields.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Three Major Chinese Memory Companies Arrange Trial Production to Begin in 2H18
- 2AMOLED Panel Demand in Smartphone Market Expected to Grow Much Slower Than Expected, IHS Markit Says
- 3Increased Supply of IT Panels in 2018 May Pose a Risk of Oversupply
- 4Taiwan Establishes National Quantum Computer Research Project
- 5Shift to 5G will Not Happen in 2018, Says GlobalData