TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to recent data from market research firm Gartner, Acer led the worldwide Chromebook market i...
Acer has announced its new Acer Chromebook Spin 11 (R751T) at the British Education and Training Technology (BETT) Show in London...
2017 Taiwan Excellence Award winners were selected from 1,188 entries from hundreds of Taiwanese companies, and evaluated against criteria including R&D, design, quality, and marketing strategy, by a panel of industry professionals.
Several other Acer products were also honored with awards, including the Acer Swift 7 ultra-thin notebook, ProDesigner (BM320) monitor, XR382CQK curved monitor and the abUC unified communications solution, bringing Acer’s total tally at the competition to six awards.
The Predator 21 X has been grabbing headlines since its unveiling at IFA 2016 in Berlin and is the world’s first notebook to offer a curved 21-inch IPS display (2560 x 1080). Combined with wide-angle viewing, a 120Hz refresh rate, integrated Tobii eye-tracking technology, NVIDIA G-SYNC technology and dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphic cards in SLI, the Predator 21 X takes the AAA gaming experience to new heights.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5u-blox, Pietro Fiorentini and Terranova Demonstrate Narrowband IoT Functionality in the Field