StarVR Corporation announces a major deployment of its location-based VR entertainment solution at Emaar Entertainment’s VR Park at The Dubai Mall...
Acer ITS Inc., a subsidiary of Acer, one of the world's leading ICT companies, has won the ‘Global ICT Excellence Awar...
2017 Taiwan Excellence Award winners were selected from 1,188 entries from hundreds of Taiwanese companies, and evaluated against criteria including R&D, design, quality, and marketing strategy, by a panel of industry professionals.
Several other Acer products were also honored with awards, including the Acer Swift 7 ultra-thin notebook, ProDesigner (BM320) monitor, XR382CQK curved monitor and the abUC unified communications solution, bringing Acer’s total tally at the competition to six awards.
The Predator 21 X has been grabbing headlines since its unveiling at IFA 2016 in Berlin and is the world’s first notebook to offer a curved 21-inch IPS display (2560 x 1080). Combined with wide-angle viewing, a 120Hz refresh rate, integrated Tobii eye-tracking technology, NVIDIA G-SYNC technology and dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphic cards in SLI, the Predator 21 X takes the AAA gaming experience to new heights.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON