Acer today announces that Amazon Alexa will be coming to select Aspire, Spin, Switch and Swift notebooks, as well as Aspire all-in-one PCs starting from Q1 2018...
Acer today launches the world’s thinnest laptop, the new Swift 7 (SF714-51T). At just 8.98 mm thin, the new Swift 7 is...
2017 Taiwan Excellence Award winners were selected from 1,188 entries from hundreds of Taiwanese companies, and evaluated against criteria including R&D, design, quality, and marketing strategy, by a panel of industry professionals.
Several other Acer products were also honored with awards, including the Acer Swift 7 ultra-thin notebook, ProDesigner (BM320) monitor, XR382CQK curved monitor and the abUC unified communications solution, bringing Acer’s total tally at the competition to six awards.
The Predator 21 X has been grabbing headlines since its unveiling at IFA 2016 in Berlin and is the world’s first notebook to offer a curved 21-inch IPS display (2560 x 1080). Combined with wide-angle viewing, a 120Hz refresh rate, integrated Tobii eye-tracking technology, NVIDIA G-SYNC technology and dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphic cards in SLI, the Predator 21 X takes the AAA gaming experience to new heights.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Top 10 Key ICT Trends to Observe in 2018
- 2Allion Labs Establishes IoT Innovation Center in Nantou, Taiwan
- 3China’s JHICC, Innotron Memory and Tsinghua Unigroup Emerge As Major Domestic Suppliers
- 4Macronix to Increase Its Advanced Process Manufacturing Capacity Next Year
- 5Broadcom Announces Industry’s First Silicon-Proven 7nm IP for ASICs in Deep Learning and Networking