TAIPEI, Taiwan – Acer announced today that it has been listed on two global sustainability index series, the Dow Jones...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer will showcase its service-oriented and intelligent mixology robot solution, the MixBot, at the 2017 Taipei International Industrial Automation Exhibition...
2017 Taiwan Excellence Award winners were selected from 1,188 entries from hundreds of Taiwanese companies, and evaluated against criteria including R&D, design, quality, and marketing strategy, by a panel of industry professionals.
Several other Acer products were also honored with awards, including the Acer Swift 7 ultra-thin notebook, ProDesigner (BM320) monitor, XR382CQK curved monitor and the abUC unified communications solution, bringing Acer’s total tally at the competition to six awards.
The Predator 21 X has been grabbing headlines since its unveiling at IFA 2016 in Berlin and is the world’s first notebook to offer a curved 21-inch IPS display (2560 x 1080). Combined with wide-angle viewing, a 120Hz refresh rate, integrated Tobii eye-tracking technology, NVIDIA G-SYNC technology and dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphic cards in SLI, the Predator 21 X takes the AAA gaming experience to new heights.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Taiwan Issues Approval for First IoT Telecommunications Gateway Numbers to Far EasTone
- 2SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 3We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe