TAIPEI, Taiwan - The TSIA survey showed that Q2 2017 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design, manufacturing, packaging and testing) totaled NT$572...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - According to The Taiwan Semiconductor Industry Association (TSIA) that Q3 2016 Taiwan IC revenue as a whole (including design...
TSIA’s report indicated that Q4 2016 Taiwan IC revenue were NT$159.8B in design (US$4.9B) (down 10.4% on-quarter and 0.6% drop on-year), NT$360.6B in manufacturing (US$11.2B) (up 0.5% on-quarter and 23.2% growth on-year, with NT$313.8B (US$9.7B) in foundry, 0.5% rise on-quarter and up 29.1% on year, and NT$46.8B (US$1.4B) in memory, 0.6% increase on-quarter and down 6.0% on-year), NT$85.8B in packaging (US$2.7B) (0.9% rise on-quarter and up 11.9% on-year), and NT$38.0B in testing(US$1.2B) (1.3% increase on-quarter and up 15.5% on-year). Exchange rate NTD/USD is 32.3.
Taiwan IC revenue in 2016 reached NT$2,449.3B (US$75.8B) (8.2% increase from 2015), with NT$653.1B in design (US$20.2B) (up 10.2%), NT$1,332.4B in manufacturing (US$41.3B) (8.3% growth, foundry NT$1,148.7B (US$35.6B), up 13.8% , DRAM NT$183.7B (US$5.7B), down 16.8%), NT$323.8B in packaging (US$10.0B) (4.5% increase), and NT$140.0B in testing (US$4.3B) (up 6.5%). Exchange rate NTD/USD is 32.3.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 4NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year