In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
The Chinese smartphone market has paced faster since 2011, reaching 460 million units in 2017, according to Taipei-based...
"It is anticipated smartphone market volume will score 1.72 billion units in 2021 with a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 3.0% from 2016 to 2021," says Edward Lin, senior analyst with MIC.
"As for smartphone market volume by region, smartphones sold in North America and Western Europe are estimated at 187.4 million and 150 million units, respectively, in 2017. Though the market seems to resume growth compared to 2016, smartphones' global share keeps dwindling."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years