According to MIC(Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute), a Taipei-based IT research institute, that each flexible d...
Mobile payments are mainly used for paying restaurant bills and vouchers, and for transportation fees, according to a su...
"It is anticipated smartphone market volume will score 1.72 billion units in 2021 with a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 3.0% from 2016 to 2021," says Edward Lin, senior analyst with MIC.
"As for smartphone market volume by region, smartphones sold in North America and Western Europe are estimated at 187.4 million and 150 million units, respectively, in 2017. Though the market seems to resume growth compared to 2016, smartphones' global share keeps dwindling."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5u-blox, Pietro Fiorentini and Terranova Demonstrate Narrowband IoT Functionality in the Field