Apple's facial recognition patents, consisting of face detection (including image pre-processing) and recognition (including feature extraction)...
Shipment volume of the Taiwanese IP (Internet Protocol) camera industry is estimated to top approximately 3.1 million units in 2017...
"It is anticipated smartphone market volume will score 1.72 billion units in 2021 with a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 3.0% from 2016 to 2021," says Edward Lin, senior analyst with MIC.
"As for smartphone market volume by region, smartphones sold in North America and Western Europe are estimated at 187.4 million and 150 million units, respectively, in 2017. Though the market seems to resume growth compared to 2016, smartphones' global share keeps dwindling."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC to Hold Supply Chain Forum This Week to Announce 7nm Manufacturing Process Schedule
- 2ITRI Receives Eight 2017 R&D 100 Awards
- 3GUC Announces Nanjing Office Opening
- 4ASE to Enlarge High-End Packaging Plant in Kaohsiung
- 5ITRI Transfers Its "Nanoparticles Monitoring Technology" to Innovative Nanotech Inc.