According to the Strasbourg Agreement signed in 1971, the grouping of the technology sector and field is based on a concordance provided by IPC...
Taipei-based IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,322 pa...
"It is anticipated smartphone market volume will score 1.72 billion units in 2021 with a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 3.0% from 2016 to 2021," says Edward Lin, senior analyst with MIC.
"As for smartphone market volume by region, smartphones sold in North America and Western Europe are estimated at 187.4 million and 150 million units, respectively, in 2017. Though the market seems to resume growth compared to 2016, smartphones' global share keeps dwindling."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 4NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year