Global server shipment value increased by 1.5% year-on-year to USD 49.4 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach about USD 50...
In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
"It is anticipated smartphone market volume will score 1.72 billion units in 2021 with a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 3.0% from 2016 to 2021," says Edward Lin, senior analyst with MIC.
"As for smartphone market volume by region, smartphones sold in North America and Western Europe are estimated at 187.4 million and 150 million units, respectively, in 2017. Though the market seems to resume growth compared to 2016, smartphones' global share keeps dwindling."
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Smartphone Display with Notch Design Estimated to Cost About 20% More, IHS Markit Says
- 2AUO's Micro LED Honored with 2018 SID Best in Show Award
- 3TrendForce Reports Top 10 Foundries for 1H18, TSMC Ranks First with 56.1% Market Share
- 4Sony Releases 0.5-type OLED Microdisplay with Top-of-Class UXGA Resolution
- 5YAMAHA Collaborates with ECON Automation to Deliver Integrated Robot Control System