TAIPEI, Taiwan - TSMC on last Friday in Southern Taiwan Science Park held a groundbreaking ceremony for the first phase ...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited (TSMC) on December 7 of this week will hold a supply chain forum...
Mark Liu yesterday said in TSMC’s annual supply chain management forum. Liu pointed out that TSMC is very optimistic about technology development based on the Moore's Law.
In the 7-nanometer process, TSMC will enter the risk production in the end of the first quarter of this year, is expected to enter mass production in 2018. In addition, TSMC will also launch enhanced version of 7nm technology with importing EUV equipment.
As for the 3-nanometer technology, Liu said that TSMC's 3nm technology is in the technology roadmapping stage and had invested in hundreds of engineers to do it. Meanwhile the company is also evaluating the appropriate production site.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Revenues Grow Slower in 1Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2Hon Hai to Develop Big Data, AI, and the IIoT in the Next Three Years
- 3MediaTek Joins ONNX Along with Facebook, Microsoft and Amazon to Promote AI Technologies
- 4ASE and TDK Establish Joint Venture to Provide Wearable Chip Package Solutions
- 5Intel Introduces ‘Intel AI: In Production’ Program with AAEON