TAIPEI, Taiwan - TSMC today modified its annual global semiconductor output value(memory excluded) forecast, from 4% to 6%...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - TSMC yesterday announced its net revenues for April 2017, were approximately NT$56.87 billion, a decrease of 33...
Mark Liu yesterday said in TSMC’s annual supply chain management forum. Liu pointed out that TSMC is very optimistic about technology development based on the Moore's Law.
In the 7-nanometer process, TSMC will enter the risk production in the end of the first quarter of this year, is expected to enter mass production in 2018. In addition, TSMC will also launch enhanced version of 7nm technology with importing EUV equipment.
As for the 3-nanometer technology, Liu said that TSMC's 3nm technology is in the technology roadmapping stage and had invested in hundreds of engineers to do it. Meanwhile the company is also evaluating the appropriate production site.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2PC DRAM Contract Price Rose by Over 10% Sequentially in Q2, TrendForce Says
- 3China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 4Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses
- 5Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA