TAIPEI, Taiwan - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited (TSMC) on December 7 of this week will hold a supply chain forum...
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC) Founder Morris Chang has finally decided to formally give up h...
Mark Liu yesterday said in TSMC’s annual supply chain management forum. Liu pointed out that TSMC is very optimistic about technology development based on the Moore's Law.
In the 7-nanometer process, TSMC will enter the risk production in the end of the first quarter of this year, is expected to enter mass production in 2018. In addition, TSMC will also launch enhanced version of 7nm technology with importing EUV equipment.
As for the 3-nanometer technology, Liu said that TSMC's 3nm technology is in the technology roadmapping stage and had invested in hundreds of engineers to do it. Meanwhile the company is also evaluating the appropriate production site.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC to Hold Supply Chain Forum This Week to Announce 7nm Manufacturing Process Schedule
- 2ITRI Receives Eight 2017 R&D 100 Awards
- 3GUC Announces Nanjing Office Opening
- 4ASE to Enlarge High-End Packaging Plant in Kaohsiung
- 5ITRI Transfers Its "Nanoparticles Monitoring Technology" to Innovative Nanotech Inc.