Synopsys announced its collaboration with TSMC to develop DesignWare Foundation IP for TSMC's 22-nanometer (nm) ultra-low power (ULP) and ultra-low leakage (ULL) processes...
According to IC Insights’ McClean Report, the top eight major foundry leaders (i.e., sales of ≥$1.0 billion) held 88% of the $62...
Mark Liu yesterday said in TSMC’s annual supply chain management forum. Liu pointed out that TSMC is very optimistic about technology development based on the Moore's Law.
In the 7-nanometer process, TSMC will enter the risk production in the end of the first quarter of this year, is expected to enter mass production in 2018. In addition, TSMC will also launch enhanced version of 7nm technology with importing EUV equipment.
As for the 3-nanometer technology, Liu said that TSMC's 3nm technology is in the technology roadmapping stage and had invested in hundreds of engineers to do it. Meanwhile the company is also evaluating the appropriate production site.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 3LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce