According to IC Insights that eleven leading semiconductor companies are forecast to have semiconductor capital expenditure budgets greater than $1...
Semiconductor Research Corporation (SRC), the university-research consortium for semiconductors and related technologies...
Mark Liu yesterday said in TSMC’s annual supply chain management forum. Liu pointed out that TSMC is very optimistic about technology development based on the Moore's Law.
In the 7-nanometer process, TSMC will enter the risk production in the end of the first quarter of this year, is expected to enter mass production in 2018. In addition, TSMC will also launch enhanced version of 7nm technology with importing EUV equipment.
As for the 3-nanometer technology, Liu said that TSMC's 3nm technology is in the technology roadmapping stage and had invested in hundreds of engineers to do it. Meanwhile the company is also evaluating the appropriate production site.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5u-blox, Pietro Fiorentini and Terranova Demonstrate Narrowband IoT Functionality in the Field