TAIPEI, Taiwan - Posiflex Technology, Inc. announced today that it will showcase its latest products at GITEX 2017, including KT Series Self-service kiosk...
Posiflex Technology has been recognised by the internationally renowned Red Dot Award: Product Design 2016 for its latest compact, all-in-one POS terminal – model HS-3510W...
Owen Chen, President and CEO at Posiflex Technology, Inc. comments, “Our agility has kept us ahead of the competition, and developed the new industry-changing technologies. From hybrid mobile POS solutions to the acquisition of KIOSK Information Systems, the leading expert in the market of interactive kiosks, Posiflex has built up the strongest product portfolio in the global POS market. We are pleased to be at EuroShop this year to demonstrate these newest solutions, which are built upon our 30+ years of experience in retail industry.”
The products of Posiflex to be showcased including KK Series – Self-Service Kiosk, RT Series – Clutter-free Fanless POS Terminal, and MT Series – Patented Hybrid Mobile POS (U.S. Patent 9436226 B2).
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Mobile DRAM Prices to Go Up by 10~15% in 4Q17, Says TrendForce
- 2Taiwan’s CPT Successful Lights QLED Display Technology
- 3E-Paper Turns to Public Displays, Fashion, and Architecture Applications
- 4NAND Flash Market to Regain Balance in 2018 with Annual Bit Supply Growing by 42.9%, TrendForce Says
- 5TrendForce Finds x86 Processors Continues to Corner Server Market This Year