Toshiba Corporation today announced that it will contribute to better understanding of weather conditions in Taiwan by p...
Toshiba Corporation's Storage & Electronic Devices Solutions Company today announced the launch of “TB62D787FTG,” a ...
In the statement, Hon Hai commented that their business affairs will require large amounts of memory support. Both 8K imaging and big data applications process large quanitities of data while simultaneously driving growth in the amount of data. Consequently, they have huge memory requirements.
In addition, Hon Hai has capital and markets at their disposal which can assist Toshiba in construction and sales, and they have no market monopoloy issues.
Hon Hai Chairman Terry Gou yesterday confirmed for the first time that they have aspirations to purchase Toshiba's flash memory business and said, “Regarding the chip business, we are seriously considering it.”
Terry Gou also stated that Hon Hai is Toshiba's client, and if Toshiba Corporation is given its memory-chip business to Hon Hai, Hon Hai can assist Toshiba's business operations and invite Toshiba to establish factories in China while allowing also Toshiba to keep their core technologies in Japan.
(TR/ Phil Sweeney)
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Optical Sensors Used in Iris/Facial Recognition to Grow 24% Annually During 2017~2025
- 2Prices of Mobile DRAM, AMOLED Panels Continue to Climb
- 3Tight NAND Flash Supply to Cause Prices of Mainstream SSDs to Jump by More Than 10% in Q1
- 4India to Overtake Japan as the Third Largest Solar Market
- 5TSMC's 5nm Process Scheduled to Enter Risk Production in 2019