TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer Inc. announced today the financial results for Q1 2018: consolidated revenues were NT$54.8 billion, growing 3...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - Acer today announces that thirteen of its products have been honored with the prestigious Red Dot Design Awards for design excellence...
Acer has made huge strides in the segment since the introduction of its first Chromebook, exemplified by its leading worldwide Chromebook market share positions in 2014 and 2015. Acer has continued its success in 2016, marking three consecutive years of leadership in this segment.
In 2011 Acer launched its first Chromebook, the Acer C7, and was among the first companies to offer the Chrome OS devices. Since then, Acer has continued to be at the forefront of Chromebook design and functionality as demonstrated by its merits in offering the first Chromebook with 14-hour battery life (Acer Chromebook 14), a large 15.6-inch screen (Acer Chromebook 15), a compact 13.3-inch convertible form factor (Chromebook R 13) and Vibrant Corning Gorilla Glass (Acer Chromebook 14 for Work).
Today Acer has the most complete Chromebook portfolio on the market. It currently offers Chromebooks with screen sizes ranging from 11- to 15-inch, and come with an array of different forms and specifications to meet the unique needs of consumers, schools and businesses, such as models with premium all-metal housings, convertible form factors and military-grade construction for added durability in school settings.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4Adoption of Under-display Fingerprint Sensor for Smartphones to Top 100M Units by 2019
- 5Inspur Will Climb to Third Place in Global Server Shipment Ranking for 1H18, Says TrendForce