According to IDC, Asia/Pacific (excluding Japan) spending on augmented reality and virtual reality (AR/VR) is forecast to reach US $11...
According to a custom study on the Personal Computing Device market by verticals, 2017Q4, the Asia Pacific (excluding Japan and China) commercial shipments of PCs (desktops...
Gao Hong-xiang, manager of IDC Global hardware assembly research team, pointed out that the smooth sales of Apple, Huawei, Oppo and Vivo boosted the demands of outsourcing assembly in the fourth quarter of 2016, which led to Hon Hai, Pegatron, Flextronics, Zowee and other related professional assembly to increase its shipments.
In terms of ODM shipping rankings, Wingtech regained its leading position from Huaqin due to the financial problem of LeTV against Huaqin. Longcheer and Chino ranked No.3 and No.4.
IDC projected that the smartphone OEMs will continue to strive for customers from each other under fierce competition between the phone makers. Meanwhile, by expanding their own production capacity to fight for emerging market tariff reduction and China government financial subsidies.
And the rising business risks will be main issue to the phone OEMs in 2017, IDC said.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1The Average Contract Prices of Enterprise SSD May Fall by 10% in 2Q18, Says TrendForce
- 2LG Display Retains Its Lead in the Large Displays Shipments in Q1 2018, IHS Markit Says
- 3TrendForce: Three Major Server DRAM Suppliers Score 10.3% Revenue Growth in 1Q18
- 4AUO Announces World’s Highest Resolution Micro LED Display Technology
- 5Asus, Taiwan Mobile, Quanta Collectively Spend NT$1.1B to Establish Taiwan AI Platform