According to the latest IDC Asia Pacific Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker, the total hardcopy peripherals shipment...
The latest results from the Asia/Pacific (Excluding Japan) 3D Printer Forecast, 2017–2021 reveals 3D printer shipments...
Gao Hong-xiang, manager of IDC Global hardware assembly research team, pointed out that the smooth sales of Apple, Huawei, Oppo and Vivo boosted the demands of outsourcing assembly in the fourth quarter of 2016, which led to Hon Hai, Pegatron, Flextronics, Zowee and other related professional assembly to increase its shipments.
In terms of ODM shipping rankings, Wingtech regained its leading position from Huaqin due to the financial problem of LeTV against Huaqin. Longcheer and Chino ranked No.3 and No.4.
IDC projected that the smartphone OEMs will continue to strive for customers from each other under fierce competition between the phone makers. Meanwhile, by expanding their own production capacity to fight for emerging market tariff reduction and China government financial subsidies.
And the rising business risks will be main issue to the phone OEMs in 2017, IDC said.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 2China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 3Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 4HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars
- 5Taiwan's NAR Labs and Synopsys Sign LOI for AI Technology Cooperation