According to the IDC, Asia Pacific spending on robotics (including drones) and related services is estimated to reach $66 billion in 2017...
According to the IDC Quarterly Mobile Phone Tracker reveals, 111.8 million smartphones were shipped to China in 2017Q2, and the year-on-year (YoY) growth was flat this quarter...
Gao Hong-xiang, manager of IDC Global hardware assembly research team, pointed out that the smooth sales of Apple, Huawei, Oppo and Vivo boosted the demands of outsourcing assembly in the fourth quarter of 2016, which led to Hon Hai, Pegatron, Flextronics, Zowee and other related professional assembly to increase its shipments.
In terms of ODM shipping rankings, Wingtech regained its leading position from Huaqin due to the financial problem of LeTV against Huaqin. Longcheer and Chino ranked No.3 and No.4.
IDC projected that the smartphone OEMs will continue to strive for customers from each other under fierce competition between the phone makers. Meanwhile, by expanding their own production capacity to fight for emerging market tariff reduction and China government financial subsidies.
And the rising business risks will be main issue to the phone OEMs in 2017, IDC said.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Flexible AMOLED Display Manufacturing Capacity to Grow 91% CAGR Between 2016 and 2020
- 2China's LCD Panel Manufacturers to Increase 10.5-Gen Production
- 3PC DRAM Contract Price Rose by Over 10% Sequentially in Q2, TrendForce Says
- 4Foxconn to Deploy 8K LCD Plant in Wisconsin, USA
- 5Broadcom Again Topped TrendForce’s Latest Revenue Ranking of Top 10 IC Design Houses