New Taipei City, Taiwan– Gigazone International Co., Ltd., Gigabyte Technology Group, and E Ink Holdings, announced a ...
Intel Corporation today announced the Intel IoT Retail Gateway Reference Design for Intelligent Vending. The gateway is built using the Intel IoT Platform...
“We are very excited to launch Vengeance RGB, a new product line that not only offers vibrant RGB lighting, but also serious performance. RGB Fusion from GIGABYTE is the first motherboard software to support lighting control for Vengeance RGB, offering another great lighting control option alongside Corsair LINK.” – Colin, Sr. Director, Corporate Marketing.
Only with GIGABYTE powered motherboards are users able to control their Corsair Vengeance RGB modules to illuminate in the same color and fashion as their motherboard. With many solutions out in the market, Corsair and GIGABYTE have come together to bring you a solution that’s fully integrated inside and out.
GIGABYTE’s RGB Fusion and Corsair’s Vengeance RGB lighting can synchronize in various colors in three different lighting patterns. Without the need to install other applications, users can leverage the complete arsenal of the RGB Fusion APP to control both motherboard and memory module.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 2We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 3Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Winbond to Establish Factory in Kaohsiung to Manufacture Niche Type DRAM and Flash Memory