In line with the megatrend towards smarter and informative vehicles, automakers have aggressively developed new technolo...
The Chinese smartphone market has paced faster since 2011, reaching 460 million units in 2017, according to Taipei-based...
"The global server market is currently led by growth momentum in the Chinese market as the market is the world's second largest market only next to North America," says Pei-fen Hsieh, industry analyst with MIC.
“In China, the market is dominated by homegrown brands Huawei, Inspur, and Lenovo that account for about 70% of the server supply in China and therefore their impact will continue to be a major concern for Taiwanese counterparts.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1NDRC and Samsung Are Said to Be Signing MOU, which Could Moderate DRAM Price Rises, Says TrendForce
- 2Winbond: DRAM and Flash to Remain Stable in 2018
- 3Groundbreaking for TSMC 5nm Factory Estimated for 2020
- 4Shipments of Gaming Monitors to Grow by 40% in 2018, Says TrendForce
- 5Innolux’s AM miniLED Panels to be Mass Produced in Two Years