According to the Strasbourg Agreement signed in 1971, the grouping of the technology sector and field is based on a concordance provided by IPC...
Taipei-based IT research institute MIC (Market Intelligence & Consulting Institute) compared and cross-examined 1,322 pa...
"The global server market is currently led by growth momentum in the Chinese market as the market is the world's second largest market only next to North America," says Pei-fen Hsieh, industry analyst with MIC.
“In China, the market is dominated by homegrown brands Huawei, Inspur, and Lenovo that account for about 70% of the server supply in China and therefore their impact will continue to be a major concern for Taiwanese counterparts.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1Taiwan Issues Approval for First IoT Telecommunications Gateway Numbers to Far EasTone
- 2SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 3We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe