Apple's facial recognition patents, consisting of face detection (including image pre-processing) and recognition (including feature extraction)...
Shipment volume of the Taiwanese IP (Internet Protocol) camera industry is estimated to top approximately 3.1 million units in 2017...
"The global server market is currently led by growth momentum in the Chinese market as the market is the world's second largest market only next to North America," says Pei-fen Hsieh, industry analyst with MIC.
“In China, the market is dominated by homegrown brands Huawei, Inspur, and Lenovo that account for about 70% of the server supply in China and therefore their impact will continue to be a major concern for Taiwanese counterparts.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 2China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 3Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 4HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars
- 5Shipments of Oxide TFT LCD Mobile PC Panels to Grow 200%