When it comes to shipment volume of four major home appliances in China from January to December in 2016 based on statistics by China's National Bureau of Statistics...
With 41.8 million units sold and an annual growth rate of 67% in 2016, smartwatch is expected to sustain an annual growth rate of 50% and achieve a sales volume of 62...
"The global server market is currently led by growth momentum in the Chinese market as the market is the world's second largest market only next to North America," says Pei-fen Hsieh, industry analyst with MIC.
“In China, the market is dominated by homegrown brands Huawei, Inspur, and Lenovo that account for about 70% of the server supply in China and therefore their impact will continue to be a major concern for Taiwanese counterparts.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Tightening Supply from AMOLED to Push Up NOR Flash Prices
- 2Compal Announces NT$3.089 Investment in China's LeTV
- 3Foreign Fabs in China to Compel Country’s Domestic Foundries to Expedite Their 28nm Production
- 4UWin nanotech and Xin-Ye Industrial to Green Philippines' Mining Industry with Innovative Solutions
- 5Intel Collaborating with Preferred Networks in Japan on Deep Learning