HEVC Advance, an independent licensing administrator, today announced that Samsung Electronics has become both a Licensor and Licensee of the HEVC Advance HEVC/H...
Samsung Electronics today announced it has completed the previously announced acquisition of Harman International Industries, Incorporated...
Samsung was the first in the industry to begin mass production of system-on-chips (SoCs) products on 10LPE last October. The latest Samsung Galaxy S8 smartphones are powered by some of these SoCs.
To meet long-term demand for the 10nm process for a wide range of customers, Samsung has started installing production equipment at its newest S3-line in Hwaseong, Korea. The S3-line is expected to be ready for production by the fourth quarter of this year.
“With our successful 10LPE production experience, we have commenced production of the 10LPP to maintain our leadership in the advanced-node foundry market,” said Ryan Lee, Vice President of Foundry Marketing at Samsung Electronics. “10LPP will be one of our key process offerings for high performance mobile, computing and network applications, and Samsung will continue to offer the most advanced logic process technology.”
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Tightening Supply from AMOLED to Push Up NOR Flash Prices
- 2Compal Announces NT$3.089 Investment in China's LeTV
- 3Foreign Fabs in China to Compel Country’s Domestic Foundries to Expedite Their 28nm Production
- 4UWin nanotech and Xin-Ye Industrial to Green Philippines' Mining Industry with Innovative Solutions
- 5Intel Collaborating with Preferred Networks in Japan on Deep Learning