Beginning later this year, Ricoh Japan will begin selling 3D printers, materials, training and support in Japan through its agreement with EnvisionTEC GmbH, the German arm of EnvisionTEC’s global family of companies.
The Ricoh Group has more than 20 years of experience in designing products for 3D printing, cultivated through making prototypes and molds. The company is now focused on developing a 3D printer business that uses this know-how to provide broader 3D printing services.
Ricoh Japan decided to partner with EnvisionTEC because of the high precision and smooth surface finish delivered by EnvisionTEC’s 3D printers using the company’s patented DLP and 3SP technologies. That includes 3D printers such as the company’s 15-year-old Perfactory line, which is now in its fourth generation, as well as printers with large build envelopes such as the Ultra and Vector.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC to Hold Supply Chain Forum This Week to Announce 7nm Manufacturing Process Schedule
- 2ITRI Receives Eight 2017 R&D 100 Awards
- 3Demand for Servers in Data Centers Will be a Major Driving Force of Global Server Shipment in 2018
- 4GUC Announces Nanjing Office Opening
- 5ASE to Enlarge High-End Packaging Plant in Kaohsiung