According to TrendForce’s latest report, the premium smartphone market experienced weak demand in 1H18, as the vendors...
Synopsys announced its collaboration with TSMC to develop DesignWare Foundation IP for TSMC's 22-nanometer (nm) ultra-low power (ULP) and ultra-low leakage (ULL) processes...
Mark Liu, co-CEO of TSMC, pointed out that due to the market demands of computer, communication and automotive markets were better than expected, this year global semiconductor output value is expected to grow 6%. In addition, TSMC also projected the foundry output value this year will grow 6%.
C.C. Wei, another co-CEO of TSMC, said that the 10-nm process business is expected to contribute 10 percent of TSMC’s revenue this year.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to email@example.com
- 1Smartphone Display with Notch Design Estimated to Cost About 20% More, IHS Markit Says
- 2AUO's Micro LED Honored with 2018 SID Best in Show Award
- 3TrendForce Reports Top 10 Foundries for 1H18, TSMC Ranks First with 56.1% Market Share
- 4Sony Releases 0.5-type OLED Microdisplay with Top-of-Class UXGA Resolution
- 5YAMAHA Collaborates with ECON Automation to Deliver Integrated Robot Control System