Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (TSMC) Founder Morris Chang has finally decided to formally give up h...
Global Unichip Corp. (GUC) successfully taped its newest high speed TCAM compiler, specifically designed for high speed networking applications...
Mark Liu, co-CEO of TSMC, pointed out that due to the market demands of computer, communication and automotive markets were better than expected, this year global semiconductor output value is expected to grow 6%. In addition, TSMC also projected the foundry output value this year will grow 6%.
C.C. Wei, another co-CEO of TSMC, said that the 10-nm process business is expected to contribute 10 percent of TSMC’s revenue this year.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1TSMC, Intel, ARM, and UMC Debut at Telematics Taiwan
- 2China's GigaDevice Is Expanding NOR Flash Chip Production Capacity
- 3Intel and Micron Increase 3D XPoint Manufacturing Capacity with IM Flash Fab Expansion
- 4HERE and Mitsubishi Electric Team up to Offer Advanced Location Services for Autonomous Cars
- 5Shipments of Oxide TFT LCD Mobile PC Panels to Grow 200%