HSINCHU, Taiwan – eMemory announced today that it received TSMC’s Open Innovation Platform (OIP) “IP Partner Award” of 2017...
TAIPEI, Taiwan - An installation ceremony was held yesterday for Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited's (TSMC) 12-inch chip manufacturing plant in Nanjing...
Mark Liu, co-CEO of TSMC, pointed out that due to the market demands of computer, communication and automotive markets were better than expected, this year global semiconductor output value is expected to grow 6%. In addition, TSMC also projected the foundry output value this year will grow 6%.
C.C. Wei, another co-CEO of TSMC, said that the 10-nm process business is expected to contribute 10 percent of TSMC’s revenue this year.
CTIMES loves to interact with the global technology related companies and individuals, you can deliver your products information or share industrial intelligence. Please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1SoftBank, Sprint, Far EasTone and TBCASoft Launch Blockchain Consortium for Telecom Carriers
- 2We Can Financial Technology Showcases Its IoT Based Smart POS Solution at WCIT 2017
- 3Sharp Releases the World's First 8K-Compatible TVs in Japan, China, Taiwan, and Europe
- 4EPD Market Expected to Grow At a Staggering CAGR of Almost 39%
- 5Winbond to Establish Factory in Kaohsiung to Manufacture Niche Type DRAM and Flash Memory